Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Optimus thanks when the 9700 initially came out my opera mini wasn't ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    thanks when the 9700 initially came out my opera mini wasn't compatible but i guess they have updated it now. this should relieve my stress.
    I'm running Opera Mini 6.5 on my 9700. It works great.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

BBjays no está en línea Stack level 1
    OMG Collie, Thank you , thank you! I disabled Java Script and disabled embedded media and not only do I no longer get this error, the web pages open fast and I can open multiple pages at the same time. What a simple fix! Why couldn't Blackberry figure that out? Thanks Again

BBjays no está en línea Stack level 1
    [QUOTE=Collie;1309705]OK, back to the initial problem - I have disabled Java Script and embedded media in the browser options and that seems to have solved the "sorry, your phone's not good enough to display this page" issue. Funny thing that RIM support didn't see that as a simple solution that would definitely sound better than "go and buy a new phone".

OMG Collie, Thank you , thank you! I disabled Java Script and disabled embedded media and not only do I no longer get this error, the web pages open fast and I can open multiple pages at the same time. What a simple fix! Why couldn't Blackberry figure that out? Thanks Again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12