Thank you guys!... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

AliPeb no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Thank you guys!
    RogerG likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah Ali, stick around. We need British good humor and a foreign/different view on things around here.
    We have a South African (KTW is a riot) a Canadian or should I say an English expatriate but is now living in Texas. A latino from South America that lives in New York. He's a rat. We have a Texan too, who for all intents and purposes says he's not American. Then there's Lord Of PinStack, the Earl of Pilsbury with no real royal connections. We have a guy in a remote island in the Pacific, we have domesticated animals, race drivers, and another one that lives near the sticks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There's a sex deprived fella named Cap. No one knows where he is from. And PapaMag, he is the saner of us all. We are ruled by "the Boss", thats RogerG, who swamps us with "Solavei". And then there's me, the proclaimed "King of PinStack". Got that?
    I told ya already, a silly lot, all of us. But we know our "stuff".
    So welcome!
    Last edited by Delfim; 10-25-2013 at 06:22 PM.
    AliPeb likes this.

Delfim (what on earth does that mean?!?!?) - this has been a complete education to me - but contrary to my formative years in schooling - a very pleasant one!

What an eclectic bunch you are - loving the diversity, you all sound amazing! Not sure I fully understand everything though.....am I right in thinking you guys dip in and out of Pinstack to help those in need (like me)? I am after all, just a woman in Blighty - what do I know?!?!? Other than Quick Reply, I don't even know how to "properly" respond to posts!

Whatever! I just appreciate the technological that allows us this very kind and friendly communication! Just brilliant!

And right now I shall raise my glass to you all, sitting here at the end of my working week, enjoying my evening, glass of wine in hand - cheers! And since you are in the same time zone, hopefully you are too!
    RogerG likes this.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    She's a wino! Nice!
    I'll raise a good glass of Port! Cheers lass!
    (Delfim = Dolphin) but in the true sense, it means (historically) the "right-hand" man, confidant to a King.
    That's how I killed the sod and I'm now King of Pinstack. I have no delfim's on my staff!

Woa, then as King of Pinstack I bow to thee as thine humble servant, although as a Stack Level 1 (WTF?!) I'm not even sure I qualify for such an accolade!

Ha!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm part of the proletariat. The Royal moniker is just for undercover work and to initiate rookies on Stack Level 1.
    PapaMag likes this.

Then you're doing a good job, great bluff, well and truly suckered (as the Yanks might say!)
    RogerG likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Good stuff. You foreigners are a hoot.
    PapaMag, Delfim and AliPeb like this.

Foreigner? I must remember that, a first!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PapaMag likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234