Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 LastLast

awesome thread! i'm sure this will help me come monday when i get my storm!... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

8700krystal no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

awesome thread! i'm sure this will help me come monday when i get my storm!

hust no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3096DC78
    So everyone that complains about the storm and waiting for storm 2 to come out. What, u think that phone will come out with no issues like the first one. Every phone will start with issues. Because they will not know the issues until customers have it and start complaining . U will have lots of issues with it until after months of customers issues they will have An software upgrade. That's why they have the ability to upgrade house they know there r issues. But it's us whom find it for them. Just like I did with this storm I have I waited until the storm had a good upgrade out here then I got my storm and mine works great. I will never exchange mine for refurbish phone oR did u think u got new phone with an exchange. And all they do is total wip and reinstall the latest software. So if u got an exchange with more issues then that phone was one of the originals first out.
    The storm 2 will go though the same. And I will always have this storm but the second I will get months after it comes out so all major issues are fix.
    Thank-you to all the people whom got the storm when it first camE out cause with out all of you the storm would not be this good right now.
    I am not trying to be a dick. I really mean it, thank-you!
    P.S. Don't get me wrong and storm still has issue but name 1 data phone that don't have issue,They all do and new software they only get better.
    All original storm owners thank u!!
    ;-)
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    To place your cursor between letters to fix misspelling...hold finger on word that you want changed until you see a clear box...slide finger to place box where you want it.
    Can you really see a clear box or is it not REALLY clear? hahahaa Just kidding... thanks for the great tip...
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    On .122 there's a really good editing box. It looks like two blue brackets [ ] like that but blue
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by drvarun View Post
    can any one tell me the trick how to make storm viberate and sing the same time
    LOL

Sorry so late. I just read this.

What would you like it to SING to you?
    "BlackBerry Pie Makes Me Happyyyyyyyy" ?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I just noticed this the other day, in BBM under your open Chats if you highlight one and slide your finger to the left, it will pop up and ask if you want to End the Selected Chat. I thought this was kinda neat, saves time by hitting the menu each time. I am also running OS 4.7.0.151 and BBM 5.0, don't know if this makes a difference or not, if someone is running an older OS and/or BBM please try this and post back to see if it works with it...
    -Josh

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah it does I'm runnin .122 still.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

aeyster84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Is anyone else disappointed in the storm? it's my first BB ever and I just wish I would have got the curve or something

wmillytom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317BD72A
    hey buddays, I just bought a storm and I'm gettin along ok just one issue I could use some help with: Im a message board guy and on my pearl I used to have the board up on the opera and I would google image search using the bb browser. I would then copy the image using the "copy image address" function and ([img]image here([/img in opera and wah la image posted making me a board star

I have found that Opera is intolerable on my storm. Is there any other browsers to reccomend? Or does anyone have a more efficent way to do this?

Thanks stackers

wmillytom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317BD72A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Camacho View Post
    Can you really see a clear box or is it not REALLY clear? hahahaa Just kidding... thanks for the great tip...

same ava, sry

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried the Bolt browser. Just had my Storm 2 days so I am still learning.

astormchaser1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys and gals I am new to this link and I have a question. I am using dvd fab 5 to download my movies to my blkbry storm, and when I connect my phone to my computer I no window so I can click and drag the file. I used to get two windows now I get nothing. Can you help me or guide me in the right direction? Thanks so much

interstudy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Here a tip, to have additional characters such as n with~, just rest your finger on the n and the pop will give you the n~!
    My Blackberry Storm Blog
    More For T Mobile Stormers!

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    2 things:

1. How do you activate sleeper mode when you holster the Storm 2?
    2. How do you check your outgoing emails? Alt + O ?

Peace

Efd1172 no está en línea Stack level 1

Haven't seen this in any other forum

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but i just found you can add a shortcut on your storms home screen for a BBM contact. Just highlight their name in your contact list > menu> show on home screen. You will most likely have to move it from the instant messaging folder, but then you will have a shortcut that you can click to open your chat or send a message. it will show as their bbm profile picture on your home screen.