Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 428

you probably need to upgrade your os. i would recommend upgrading to .113... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

  1. #376
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673

    Advertisement



    you probably need to upgrade your os. i would recommend upgrading to .113
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  2. #377
    kmoellmer's Avatar
    kmoellmer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    32b69bse
    Posts
    1

    nice

    These are really helpful when trying to get used to this new bberry

  3. #378
    dntnvme's Avatar
    dntnvme no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    308BCD43
    Posts
    36
    WOW, I feel like I went to BB College. My wife and I got the storm yesterday but before receiving them I started reading this section. You guys are amazing. This thread has truly helped me out tremendously. My only concern is I have large fingers and I tend to type the wrong letters at times. It seems like the keys are off just a tad bit.. Any help on this or is it a way to align the keyboard better? Or is it just my fingers are too big..?

    Thanks for everything you guys rock!!!!!!

  4. #379
    kbshv's Avatar
    kbshv no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    305DDDAC
    Posts
    29
    OK Cat, so how do I do that?
    PIN: 305F2258

  5. #380
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by kbshv View Post
    OK Cat, so how do I do that?
    download .113 to your puter and follow this thread . hollar back if you need some help.

    i know that's a lot of reading but it is really very simple to do.
    Last edited by catstide; 04-03-2009 at 03:51 PM.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  6. #381
    kbshv's Avatar
    kbshv no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    305DDDAC
    Posts
    29
    Thank Cat but i dont see anywhere in that thread where to get .113 for the 9530
    PIN: 305F2258

  7. #382
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    you needed to click the .113 for it...here it is
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  8. #383
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Catstide I only got into this now... geez where was I ?
    I come with a problem - friend of mine bought 9500 in UK, and brought it to me to "fix". Let me explain.
    The 9500 only has English, English UK and English USA languages. The guy, being an old fashioned Portuguese, can´t scratch a word of English...so the 9500 has no use for him especially when it comes to spell correction, and/or it is a real bummer if you try writing in another language (example: Portuguese). I know, I tried it.
    Maybe he shouldn't have bought it in the first place...
    So he comes to me - I don´t have a clue on how to install a language pack (?) even if it is possible. Can you look into it ?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Delfim; 04-03-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

  9. #384
    kbshv's Avatar
    kbshv no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    305DDDAC
    Posts
    29
    Thanks so much cat but wouldnt you know it all the links are "Blocked by WebSense" here at work!!
    PIN: 305F2258

  10. #385
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Catstide I only got into this now... geez where was I ?
    I come with a problem - friend of mine bought 9500 in UK, and brought it to me to "fix". Let me explain.
    The 9500 only has English, English UK and English USA languages. The guy, being an old fashioned Portuguese, can´t scratch a word of English...so the 9500 has no use for him especially when it comes to spell correction, and/or it is a real bummer if you try writing in another language (example: Portuguese). I know, I tried it.
    Maybe he shouldn't have bought it in the first place...
    So he comes to me - I don´t have a clue on how to install a language pack (?) even if it is possible. Can you look into it ?
    Thanks.
    not sure about Portuguese language on the storm...lemme check into it or someone else chime in if you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbshv View Post
    Thanks so much cat but wouldnt you know it all the links are "Blocked by WebSense" here at work!!
    well that figures...
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  11. #386
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Thanks catstide - could be also Portuguese (Brazil) - no difference really, when it matters... I had placed a thread (http://forums.pinstack.com/f341/storm_languages_setup-105442/), but until now no answers...
    Regards.

  12. #387
    dntnvme's Avatar
    dntnvme no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    308BCD43
    Posts
    36
    Thanks for the link Cat...

  13. #388
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Hi catstide - about the language for the Storm - don't bother anymore. The guy got rid of it - apparently sold it cheap to an associate...
    End of our problem.
    But, it would be interesting to know if there is a solution.
    Thanks all the same. keep in touch.

  14. #389
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Hi catstide - about the language for the Storm - don't bother anymore. The guy got rid of it - apparently sold it cheap to an associate...
    End of our problem.
    But, it would be interesting to know if there is a solution.
    Thanks all the same. keep in touch.
    i looked but was unable to find anything. i saw several posts by others looking for the same with no luck.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  15. #390
    BradBlick's Avatar
    BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    Posts
    422
    So how is .113 going..? is it all its cracked up to be? Should i DEFINITELY install over .114 h v1?
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •