Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829 LastLast

Never mind, I realized I had to download the ota version for this phone. All ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

mckito no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Never mind, I realized I had to download the ota version for this phone. All good now. Ill pass it on there forum.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cobrajoe no está en línea Stack level 1

backspace on Storm withour deleting

Is there a way to go back and correct a misspelling without either (1) trying to hover over the letter (which i can never seem to do) or (2) hitting the backspace button which deletes?

Also how do you delete the last character in your mesage if you mistyped one? I cannot get the cursor to go to the end of the sentence! It always wants to stay on the on last character, not AFTER it so i can backspace delete!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Click to get close to the letter and then touch the screen and hold for a second but don't click the screen. Then you will see a little clear box pop up around the selected letter. Then continue touching the screen and slide your finger to the letter you want to change. Takes a little practice but simple when you figure it out. Hope this helps.

Mandeville730 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is there a way to set it so you dont need to use your finger, like a pencil or something?

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    You should be able to use a stylus with a rubberized tip. The have them for touch screen phones i.e., www.daydeal.com has some. Look under Iphone accessories.
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 03-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.

I have tried that. Nothing works except my finger, then when i am on the phone my cheek will hit a button, i didn't know if there was like a way to set it so it didnt just react to heat from your finger, guess not.

Srsly? I thought about buying one...guess I won't now. I know sometimes when I am trying to keep my screen clean I've used a t-shirt over my finger and it has registered my touch. Hmmm...

Oh yea, and one more thing, i saw in a previous post that you could put the tap interval up to 1000, how come my only goes up up to 500?

The hover period is 1000, the tap interval is 500.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Didn't notice anything on this but you can hold your finger on a letter and it'll show up other symbols. Check it out.

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    Didn't notice anything on this but you can hold your finger on a letter and it'll show up other symbols. Check it out.
    to expand upon this, if you are in suretype and it uses one letter different than you want, navigate back to that letter(using cool new selection feature, click the screen once when within the word you want to change and it drops down the other letter that is on that button (if its a d, allows you to change to f) you can move through that word only and see the options for each letter. Once you decide on a letter, you can scroll down (gesture) and click or scroll down and then over. It will then replace the letter

bashilp no está en línea Stack level 1
    In body of Email/TXT msg type in
    "mypin" > space brings up your pin#
    "mynumber" > space = brings up ur number
    "sig" > space = brings up your owner info

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by bashilp View Post
    In body of Email/TXT msg type in
    "mypin" > space brings up your pin#
    "mynumber" > space = brings up ur number
    "sig" > space = brings up your owner info
    myver space brings up your os
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

bashilp no está en línea Stack level 1
    another one...

press and hold "Return arrow/escape" key and click top left + Top right + Top left + Top right (on the screen)...brings up general phone info (esn, battery strength, software version, memory free..etc..)

kbshv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305DDDAC
    OK I've had my storm for about a month now and have figured a few tricks out on my own and others I got here. I have some questions though.
    1. My storm is a battery hog! I've set the backlight to 10%, turned off GPS except for when I use it, and set the vibrate to in holster only. What else can I do to extend battery life?
    2. When trying to access the camera I get this message sometimes: "Could not start the camera. Close other applications and try opening the camera again." I dont have any other apps open and cant figure out why I get that message. I'll do a battery pull (i have Quick Pull) and everything is fine. What's the deal?
    PIN: 305F2258