dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851

Advertisement

Thats does not work on a email

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    Thats does not work on a email
    If you are referring to the copy and paste, it sure does work in an email...

vernst no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305A02B6

Thumbs up Storm Wallpaper and Ringtons

I came across a really cool site for Storm Wallpaper. Lots of abstract items plus a few movie characters.

www.stormgrounds.com
    V

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    1.If your talkin IN an email you typed press menu and choose select(goto 2). 1a.If you want to copy from a email sent to you touch the screen where u want to start copying, press the menu button and choose "select", a cursor will appear. 2.Now how finger on screen close to the cursor (it will turn to a hollow rectangle) then slide your finger over the rest of the text to be copied. Once all the text you want is highlighted press the copy icon at the bottom of the screen, then to paste press menu and select paste anywhere text can be input.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by Safiy; 02-22-2009 at 10:37 PM.

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

This worked on previous models..i used it on my curve and pearl

Don't know if this was brought up but if you are in a conversation in BBMessenger and you have the contact in your address book and press send(green button) it asks you if you want to call them...its a good shortcut if you talk to people you message, I do it a lot if I want to call wifey ENJOY! btw I love my Storm!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by rpol8052; 02-22-2009 at 10:37 PM.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Found another trick (may have already been posted) to hiding pictures. Go to Media/Pictures/All Pictures, select any picture you want to hide as a example, hit the menu button, scroll down to Properties, and when the screen pops up, there is a box for hidden, check that and then close. Picture is gone. Even when you go to Media/Menu button/explore/ and go to Device memory or media card/ picture doesn't show up, only when you hit menu/show hidden.

CalmLKaBomb no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't find my pic

Was able to hide a pic. now I cant find it! I don't have a "show hidden" that I can find. Any help is appreciated Thnx
    Last edited by CalmLKaBomb; 03-08-2009 at 12:13 PM.

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    when in the media screen (before selecting a media type) hit explore.. go to where your picture was hidden and you will be able to see it and go to its properties to uncheck hidden!
    «BlackBerry: Storm 9530»

mckito no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just read through all 23 pages of this thread. Great stuff. You all have some great ideas. When are more themes going to come out. I googled everywhere and I'm not getting anything. Thx again for all the great ideas.

P.S. The Opera Mini does not seem to be as Strom frinedly as it could be, maybe they are working on one for the storm, that runs smoother.

vernst no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305A02B6
    Mckito: Try this site at crackberry.com. I hate to post this on pinstack becaue I love this site site but for some reason all of the action is on crackberry.

Try it out and let me know

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bl...themes-100783/
    V

This may be a really stupid question, but for the life of me can't figure it out. I'm trying to clear the the logs with on my Storm with "/"/, but the only way I can get the keyboard is an email, text, or something like that, and it doesn't work. What screen are you supposed to do this from?

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Is that happening in landscape?

Yes. What screen in landscape should I be able to initiate the sequence from?

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Bring up the keyboard, hit the !?123 buttton to lock it and then do the "/"/. (I apologize in advance if I am not helping you....stupid Daylight Savings!)

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    Bring up the keyboard, hit the !?123 buttton to lock it and then do the "/"/.
    I understand that...but the only place I can bring up the keyboard is like creating an email, or text, etc. And when I do that, the combo doesn't do anything...so I'm wondering what screen I'm supposed to do it from.