Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 428

Definitely we'll all be here to help you anytime... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

    Advertisement



    Definitely we'll all be here to help you anytime

  2. #257
    boxaberry's Avatar
    boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    75 is pretty solid. if your new to the BB world i would just suggest that you sit back,relax and learn all you can about the blackberry for now. the 86 IMO is a bit better but i would concentrate on learning the BB world first. by the way,you found a great place to learn about your BB. welcome to the stacks!

    ps. if you still want to upgrade to .86 just let us know and we'll be glad to help
    lol! Everyone knows that the Stacks is the best place to go! I've only been a member here for a short period of time but have learned a great deal from the many who frequent this site. I've even referred other BB users from my everyday travels to this place.. With the Stacks at my side, I'm like a BB Pro!

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    I dont think anybody brought this tip up yet.

    To REDIAL a number, just press the green button once to get to the dial pad then another time for the last number to show on top of the dial pad then a third time to call

  4. #259
    dean0uga's Avatar
    dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    415

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I dont think anybody brought this tip up yet.

    To REDIAL a number, just press the green button once to get to the dial pad then another time for the last number to show on top of the dial pad then a third time to call
    OMG RANXOREN, YOURE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You give ALL the good tips! Thank you, this helped so much!

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806

  6. #261
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    OMG RANXOREN, YOURE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You give ALL the good tips! Thank you, this helped so much!

    Heeyyy. Wait a minute. Not ALL the good tips. OK maybe most of them.

  7. #262
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    To REDIAL a number, just press the green button once to get to the dial pad then another time for the last number to show on top of the dial pad then a third time to call

    It amazes me how many extra steps it takes to do most anything with a Storm. With a Bold just two fast key presses does the same thing! Perhaps the Storm is for retired folks with nothing but time on their hands....

    Wooo Hooo I can hear the flame throwers being fired up now....heh!

    Good thing I can run like the wind.....ha..ha..ha

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~ Bold, for us speed demons!

  8. #263
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Oh.....and by the way the Bold comes complete with an onboard help file that explains all these tips & tricks for us. Nanananan.....get a Bold, you'll be glad you did....

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~ how sweet it is ......

  9. #264
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It amazes me how many extra steps it takes to do most anything with a Storm. With a Bold just two fast key presses does the same thing! Perhaps the Storm is for retired folks with nothing but time on their hands....

    Wooo Hooo I can hear the flame throwers being fired up now....heh!

    Good thing I can run like the wind.....ha..ha..ha

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~ Bold, for us speed demons!
    i agree archer...two key presses is alot quicker than three key presses
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  10. #265
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i agree archer...two key presses is alot quicker than three key presses
    Yay! It's my partner in the PinStack Comedy Club.....it's about time we added some humor to this thread....

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #266
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Yay! It's my partner in the PinStack Comedy Club.....it's about time we added some humor to this thread....

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    and by the way...mine is two key presses too. we have the option to change initial view,which i have mine changed to call log=two presses
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  12. #267
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    and by the way...mine is two key presses too. we have the option to change initial view,which i have mine changed to call log=two presses
    Oops...archer bites the dust as catstide once again prevails with incredible BlackBerry knowledge & expertise....

    Ahh yes, it's back to BlackBerry school for me....heh!

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~

  13. #268
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It amazes me how many extra steps it takes to do most anything with a Storm. With a Bold just two fast key presses does the same thing! Perhaps the Storm is for retired folks with nothing but time on their hands....

    Wooo Hooo I can hear the flame throwers being fired up now....heh!

    Good thing I can run like the wind.....ha..ha..ha

    ~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~ Bold, for us speed demons!
    That's ok App Switcher is 1 button on the storm.

  14. #269
    Safiy's Avatar
    Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Posts
    720
    Ok this works for sure on storm, I'm not sure about other bb's but if in firefox or IE emulation you can upload pics to the web straight from your bb (most of my pics here were uploaded this way) did you guys already know this?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #270
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    That's ok App Switcher is 1 button on the storm.
    Wow, you're right I must be losing it ......

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •