Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

I have seen some of the new storm commercials and noticed a mouse pointer. Does ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

pblakney no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Pointer when browsing with the Storm

Advertisement

I have seen some of the new storm commercials and noticed a mouse pointer. Does anyone know how to enable this feature or know where it is to get it?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    when you're in the browser hit the little arrow on the bottom banner"curser mode"
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i hate to post this because it's probably already been posted and i probably knew it,but forgot it.

when scrolling through emails to get to the top or bottom of the list,click and hold down the scroll arrow.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i hate to post this because it's probably already been posted and i probably knew it,but forgot it.

when scrolling through emails to get to the top or bottom of the list,click and hold down the scroll arrow.
    yeah thats a good one i figured out by accident.
    And i dont beleive it has already been posted.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Haven't try all of them but most keyboard shortcuts for the curve also work for the storm.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pblakney no está en línea Stack level 2
    Catside,

Thanks for "pointing" out where I needed to go for the curser mode. Things right in front of me sometimes get overlooked.

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da

Phantom Email buttons Solutions!!!!!

Ok guys just in case any one else runs into this problem here is the fix. Ok now I forgot how it happen but awhile back I got stuck with some phantom email buttons. From my experience there the only type of button you cant delete on a storm. and it got confusing because I didint know which email buttons where the right ones to send emails from. I ended up having to call verzion and heres wha you have to do.

First go to the bis site and delete all but your .net email address

this should get rid of the working buttons

now on your device go in to

options

Advanced options ( near the bottom of the menu)

Service books

Once in service books since you dont know which are the working email addresses your going to highlight each email address hit the BB menu button and delete them all one by one. This will get rid of all your phantom buttons. Now you just pop back into the bis recreate the email address and bobs your uncle!
    The soul of the Nietzscheans is this:
    We are arrogant. We are vain.
    We are manipulative. We are selfish.
    And we love our children.

-- Drago Musevini, "Primary Reflections", CY 8428

NorCalBusa no está en línea Stack level 2
    "Robert is your mother's brother".

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Everytime I use the mouse pointer, when I click on links it always goes into the selection mode. I have to cancel the selection. Does anyone know why this is or what I am doing wrong. The only reason I like to use the mouse point is mainly on the mobile pinstack website when I click on the page numbers. I hate scrolling with it. Much fast to use the pan function.
    -Josh

mazi no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB~
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshSeawell View Post
    Everytime I use the mouse pointer, when I click on links it always goes into the selection mode. I have to cancel the selection. Does anyone know why this is or what I am doing wrong. The only reason I like to use the mouse point is mainly on the mobile pinstack website when I click on the page numbers. I hate scrolling with it. Much fast to use the pan function.
    It seems to me that you move your finger while clicking the link. That's the only way I could reproduce that... Otherwise I wouldn't know.

jvcvem2003 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A228A
    I loved using the ALT TaB on the old berries. this one has it too. Hold the Menu Key for a few seconds and the apps that are open pop up just as the Alt Tab is meant to do. Then you just press the one you want to switch too.

Garmin solved getting to the GPS- why not Google?

This thing is awesome- how come Google hasn't figured out a GPS interface for their mobile maps?
    <<<>>>

http://www8.garmin.com/mobile/blackberry/

Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobileą

• Google Local Search gives you convenient access to Google's online information so you'll easily be able to find and navigate directly to your destination
    • Navigate while you communicate – When using your hands-free functionality, you'll never have to choose between taking a call and missing a turn
    • Get spoken turn-by-turn directions with coverage of North America and nearly 6 million points of interest
    • Includes dynamic online content — you’ll have access to weather and traffic information, current fuel prices, flight status and more˛

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBusa View Post
    This thing is awesome- how come Google hasn't figured out a GPS interface for their mobile maps?
    <<<>>>

http://www8.garmin.com/mobile/blackberry/

Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobileą

• Google Local Search gives you convenient access to Google's online information so you'll easily be able to find and navigate directly to your destination
    • Navigate while you communicate – When using your hands-free functionality, you'll never have to choose between taking a call and missing a turn
    • Get spoken turn-by-turn directions with coverage of North America and nearly 6 million points of interest
    • Includes dynamic online content — you’ll have access to weather and traffic information, current fuel prices, flight status and more˛
    You have to pay 99.99 for that? I will stick with BB Maps

tkolgen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304A9987
    Has anyone tried the Garmin for Blackberry? I would be interested in it but have a bunch of questions like would I still have to subcribe to Verizon's GPS for $9.99 plus pay Garmin $99.99?

If all I had to do was pay Garmin the one time fee of $99.99 I might consider it.

Anyone have any answers?

I'm more curious about why Google hasn't figured out how to use the GPS yet- clearly Garmin has...