I restarted my blackberry 8520 last night, I removed the battery, as I waited for ... BlackBerry Smartphones forum

dixonview no está en línea Stack level 1

Question blackberry 8520 rebooting problem

Advertisement

I restarted my blackberry 8520 last night, I removed the battery, as I waited for the loading bar to load I realized that it has stopped half way, I pulled the bat out and put it back, but still the same thing happens, I tried booting in safe mode but it does not want to go into safe mode, I tried connecting it to my pc to wipe it and reload os but it does not pick up on the pc, I tried leaving the battery out and letting the phone rest but still nothing. I am really clueless right now. Your help will me much appreciated.. Thanks in advance

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to the group, Dixon. Sorry to hear you're having issues. Do you have a media card in the device? Remove that as well, then try the following to forcefully get DM to recognize the device:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Also, have you tried to connect via BBSAK to wipe the device?

dixonview no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks RogerG for the reply, yes I have connected via BBSak. But still nothing, I will try it with your first suggestion and get back to you.. Thanks again

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I remember using the pc and the BB sync app to resolve this. But firstly I had to uninstall the Sync app and all the cache from the pc, having to restart the pc and to re download the app all over again. Only then did the pc recognize the 8520.