Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What browser do you like to use most on your Android? I've realized that the ... Android Smartphones forum

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3

Your favorite browser?

Advertisement

What browser do you like to use most on your Android? I've realized that the stock N1 browser doesn't always remember usernames and passwords. Skyfire does better at this, and since I saw here on the stacks that you can watch Hulu via Skyfire, I have to go with that.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Skyfire is good. I like the stock one but i mostly use xscope.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Stock browser is great for basic browsing but many of the third party ones have special features. I used to be a big Dolphin browser fan, I like the gestures, but I have not bee using it as much since skyfire....tried xscope a few times but never really liked it. OperaMini is OK, fast but does not always render pages properly. I like Skyfire for videos, not sure if I like it as my main browser......yeah, I can't make up my mind lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Lol azstar I agree about xScope. I hadn't heard of it prior to this thread. Controls just seem to be different. I'll keep it and maybe try it again later. I do agree about the stock browser for general browsing. So this thread does have purpose, I've learned of a new browser lol

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Once you start using xscope you will find it very easy to navigate.I do admit that at fisrt it seems a bit difficult but thats the same as anything when you just play with it for a few min. What i would suggest is that you download the major ones, XScope,Dolphin,SkyFire, and you already have stock. IMO Opera isn't anywhere near any of these so i didn't include it. Once you have them installed use one for a solid day one at a time. Just make it your default browser and make yourself use it. that way you get a real feel of how they all work. Then choose the one that suits you best.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Its a fight between Skyfire and Xscope. Stock is solid too. It works the best for Buzz.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

BHP77, I like the idea. I need to get Dolphin yet. So far for me stock browser does the job. Really no need to use Skyfire anymore just for hulu obviously.

chesney07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi guys does any1 know of a browser that I can use for my bb storm2 9520 that can download big files(unlimited downloading) plz guys I need this one... Thanx

posting in the blackberry forums would be a good start.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Skyfire is the best for me right now! Love going to sites and being able to watch videos!

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like using the stock original browser on the Android OS. I tried out the dolphin browser and I didn't like it much, I never heard of xscope, I have yet to try skyfire but I heard its really good.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Dolphin has upgraded to HD. Its pretty awesome now! I'm enjoying the new look and the add-ons make this browser serious. Not quite as fast as Xcope or skyfire, but this is the best looking browser for Android now. They stepped their game up big time.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I agree, I grabbed it as soon as I saw their tweet announcement early this AM.....I'm liking it...love how it lets you organize the bookmarks. Here is a video with more details

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Dolphin has definably made it look really really great. It's defiantly slow. Hopefully with the next update it will get back up to speed. Still using Xscope for now.

I just got Dolphin HD last night and it looks incredible...I'm sick of browsers loading "mobile" pages when I want the full site. I don't want "ESPN Mobile", I want ESPN. I really don't care about the "gestures" feature, I haven't used it. But I love Dolphin's tabs, the option to go full screen, and the pages really do look great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast