what better???... Android Smartphones forum

killajerzy15 no está en línea Stack level 2

what better bb or sk lx??

Advertisement

what better???
    blackberry pearl! 8100

TheBBerryGuy no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: what better bb or sk lx??

That's like walking into a Ferrari convention and asking "Which is better, a Ferrari or Corvette?".
    BlackBerryGuy.com

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~depends the only bonus to the lx is its myspace ready as well as its 20 bucks for internet and unlimtrd text. But it is bigger than the pearl sk are renown for problems. And I would wait for the sk slide which is coming out in November its made by Motorola rather than danger

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Quote Originally Posted by greenandgold52
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~depends the only bonus to the lx is its myspace ready as well as its 20 bucks for internet and unlimtrd text. But it is bigger than the pearl sk are renown for problems. And I would wait for the sk slide which is coming out in November its made by Motorola rather than danger
    Actually the sidekicks are designed by danger and manufactured by Sharp (not that it changes much). I would agree, wait for the slide if you really want an SK.

Zo

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ BBs are way better. That's why we are here.

greatgangster no está en línea Stack level 1

there's actually no big difference between the sk 3 and the sk lx, the only difference is the myspace thing which you have to pay for $5 a month when myspace is a free website... the dimensions are almost the same and everything on it is still just as crappy than the sk3 the screen is better only because its a larger screen... if you want to get an sk you might as well be cheap and get the sk 3 or stick to a bb which is wayy better than any sk.. the camera, wifi, gps, looks, just about everything except for IM is better on a bb than it is on an sk.. and i believe tmobile is still not positive if the slide is coming out..

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    Actually the sidekicks are designed by danger and manufactured by Sharp (not that it changes much). I would agree, wait for the slide if you really want an SK.

Zo
    Previous SK's but not the slide, it is all MOTO baby! Not that i think that MOTO is any better. Wait for the slide if you want an SK but i prefer BB all the way.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 10-19-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

BB of course! Plus SK has no PinStack
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by greenandgold52
    I believe the LX is MMS compatible as well.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I want a Ford!!!

Yea I think you will be getting a bias opinion from our crew here. Most will say get a BB.

SK8's are pretty ridge in what you can do with them. Not very customizable in my opinion. BB you you can almost do anything with.

Good luck deciding!

outrageous320 no está en línea Stack level 1

Just wait until the phones are available. I really prefer the sidekick keyboard to any keyboard found on blackberries. The only thing suretype has going for it is its ease of use with one hand. It really depends on the user. I still want to see what kind of tweaks to the hardware and os danger has made, but I don't think I would leave my blackberry for a sidekick over cosmetic changes and the keyboard. Have you ever owned a blackberry? I came from a sidekick to a BB and I haven't looked back.

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

I switched from SK3 to Blackberry and am loving it since but suretype does get to me. I really really miss the keyboard of the sidekick as well as the infamous flip screen. I never really liked "candy bar" type phones. If only they'd make a flip Blackberry?

I really want to know what the new features of the new Sidekicks will be as well. Is Danger still planning on charging for ringtones/games/apps? Is the new sidekick going to have video capability? Like outrageous320 said, if it's just going to be a more "polished" sidekick then I'll stick with the blackberry.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by absolved
    I switched from SK3 to Blackberry and am loving it since but suretype does get to me. I really really miss the keyboard of the sidekick as well as the infamous flip screen. I never really liked "candy bar" type phones. If only they'd make a flip Blackberry?

I really want to know what the new features of the new Sidekicks will be as well. Is Danger still planning on charging for ringtones/games/apps? Is the new sidekick going to have video capability? Like outrageous320 said, if it's just going to be a more "polished" sidekick then I'll stick with the blackberry.

Sounds like someone should upgrade to curve?!?

It's totally sweet!

outrageous320 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cnet just posted a video first look and a video review and they aren't too thrilled about it. Bonnie cha liked the screen, but that was about it. Maybe I should get the curve so I can have my full keyboard.

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

IMO danger doesn't have a clue it took till the lx for them to
    Say hey let's update the screen. Should of been done on the sk3 and id

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast