The battery life is short on the new HTC Evo 4G. I looked on Ebay ... Android Smartphones forum

JRS65 no está en línea Stack level 2

What battery is best replacement fpr Evo 4G?

Advertisement

The battery life is short on the new HTC Evo 4G. I looked on Ebay and there are a mutitude of aftermarket batteries, docks, cradles...I'm not sure which one to pick up. Does anyone have any info to share on this?

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seido is a pretty popular and safe choice, check out www.amazon.com and search for "evo extended battery".

Thans tippmann15 I will give that a try, I still havent done anything at this point.

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I feel your pain hehe, I got an epic not too long ago.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    The Seidio Extened battery is great. I get up to 3 days out of mine now. I also highly recommend the case from them as well, I got the Rugged case and it is alittle bulky but, keeps it safe.

I got that same one about 4 months ago MW. It does work well and holds up battery life very well as you said. On the case CAUTION...The corners are exposed. If you drop it and it take a direct hit on one of the corners it WILL crack the screen. I did exactly that and it was a very short drop. Sprint replaced the screen for me, and my Evo has worked great since.
    BTW - bulky but I now carry it in the case from Seido and a holster that I purchased from Best Buy (sorry forget the brand). The combo works well together. The phone screen faces in when holstered, it fits perfectly with the Seido case on it, no porblems so far with the clip or anything.