Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By twistermoe254

Hi guys, just want to ask, is it possible to delete or disable some apps ... Android Smartphones forum

twistermoe254 no está en línea Stack level 1

Uninstall the apps..

Advertisement

Hi guys, just want to ask, is it possible to delete or disable some apps that I didn't install at first place? Because it is taking too much RAM and I don't like it. I am using galaxy s4. Thanks
    FxAkash likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I believe you can go into Settings>Application Manager, select an app and turn it off. At least I can on my Note. Not sure if it's a feature of the newer devices, but I'm pretty sure you can do it on your S4.

And as you asked in your other thread about rooting, installing a custom ROM would enable you to get rid of a lot of apps you don't use, including carrier-related apps as well as Samsung stuff.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Roger pegged it.
    Settings/apps fling to the left to all, select app. If you can uninstall it the option will be present. You can disable apps (some) which will prevent them from running or showing up in the app drawer. However this does not remove them from your device and the still take up storage space.

twistermoe254 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you very much! Checked it out and I saw it already

FxAkash no está en línea Stack level 1
    Very important post that I wanted to ask. I want a good recommendation also.