I was browsing the Just in section in the market and saw that TweetPhoto has ... Android Smartphones forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

TweetPhoto Has Released TweetPhoto Pro For Android in the Market

Advertisement

I was browsing the Just in section in the market and saw that TweetPhoto has launched their own app in the Android Market. You can view streams of your own pics, friends, public, and popular. You can comment and vote on pics, star your favorites and delete your uploaded pics.

It is a bit buggy but has potential. You can add facebook and foursquare as well, I added facebook, then later when going back to the app saw a message from facebook saying the app does not have the ability to remember my email and when I uploaded a pic via the app it only posted to twitter not facebook.

Also when I was playing with the app I chose "see more" from the menu, it refreshed my friends stream and now only shows my own pics and not my friends(the screen shot below is from before that happened) I tried logging out of the app and restarting my phone but that did not restore the friends stream....I may try deleting and reinstalling the app.

Also as you can see in the screen shot, there seems to be way too much wasted space. The thumbnails are so tiny and there is a lot of blank space.

But it's free so worth a try Hopefully we will see some improvements soon.

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, I tried deleting and reinstalling and that didn't help, still only see my pics in the friends stream. Also, after hitting home to go to another app then long pressing home to bring up my list of recent apps and tapping on tweetphoto the app does not open back to where I left off. It just shows the splash screen for a long time, then I hit the back button and it brings me back to the twitter authorization screen as if it is not remembering me. But it doesn't always do that....just buggy!

As you can see in the screen shot below, the 1st thumbnail is the same pic as in the first post, but the ones from friends that showed in the first are now gone and only my own pics appear....

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4