I was checking the market and spotted another new twitter app for Android called touiteur. ... Android Smartphones forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Touiteur: Another new Twitter app for Android. Worth a look!

Advertisement

I was checking the market and spotted another new twitter app for Android called touiteur. It has some unique features like the ability to custom color tweets from peeps you follow. It makes it easy to spot tweets from your favorite peeps when quickly scanning the time line. If you try it, let me know what you think.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I like what I see from this app so far such as the overall look,the colored labels, the drop down box and the audio alert; multiple accounts and ability to edit retweets. The services are really limited though (url shortening and picture hosting) and it seems just a tad slow to update. More positives than negatives so that's good.

Overall, this is a decent app and comparable to TweetCaster. Recommended.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is a bit slower to update, and occasionally FCs. Sometimes it seems to get stuck refreshing and I have to close and reopen the app. But it's got some neat features and it's not real cluttered. I have been using it all day and have been happy.

I do think that DMs are broken in touiteur though, or it's really not intuitive and I'm doing it wrong. But I tried to reply to someone's tweet by DM and it showed up in my timeline(people were tweeting me and asking who I was talking too...they thought I was schizo!). Good thing it was just a test and nothing truly private
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm digging the new changes on this app, especially the threaded view that has been recently added.