This may be old news, but I just saw a TMO commercial with Clapton hawking ... Android Smartphones forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

TMO My Touch Fender Edition

Advertisement

This may be old news, but I just saw a TMO commercial with Clapton hawking the new My Touch 3G Limited Fender Edition. This looks great, the whole phone is sunburst like the Fender Precision Bass. Specs here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chokem; 01-23-2010 at 11:31 PM.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

emtcowboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3156B625
    Bought this yesterday. Not only does it look good, but after 24hrs of playing with it, I'll never go back to Nokia again. My only complaint is that Google Voice keeps crashing on it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC79) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I love the way it looks and am glad to hear its working for you. C'mon RIM, give us a Fender 9700!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    AMEN to that! After seeing that commercial for the first time a few weeks ago, I decided to build a "vintage" looking theme with kind of a sunburst looking background. That orangey , wood grain, look. I liked it so much I even made chrome icons. I had uploade the first complete version of it, with just the precision icons, and had decided this would be my first premium theme, yes I thought it was that good. Then my friggin computer crashed and I may have lost everything except the wallpapers. Anyway! I truly wish RIM would come out with something that looks as smooth as that. Of course, I guess you could always go but a new skin, lol!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Oops! I meant BUY! LOL!

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    That is one SWEET looking phone!
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    It is a nice looking Device, my daughter has this one. What it is, is a skin over the phone, they make just about whatever you want for a skin. But it does look nice.

iLord is DEAD!