Has anyone had spam as a calendar entry? This is new to me. I'm sitting ... Android Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

This is new (to me any way....)

Advertisement

Has anyone had spam as a calendar entry?
    This is new to me. I'm sitting here with my 1st cup of coffee only to have this crap pop up.

May come as a shocker but I get very little spam, and I always reply not so politely, or play along and ask them to send me money or their info first. I also have a habit of giving government agency phone numbers as contact info.

Anyway, having it injected into my calendar is a new one on me.

KTW, stroll down to "The Bank of Africa" and tell them I have many suggestions on exactly what they can do with this. I'm already supporting 2 Nigerian Princes and some orphanage on Mars. I would love to talk to them.......

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    This is warning Stackers. Don't, just don't plan anything with Jay. He attracts spammers. Surprisingly, African.
    Hey, KTW don't do anything. Don't even answer.
    For all our sakes.
    Phis - Phos...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I replied with the dept of justice contact info....

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post

Has anyone had spam as a calendar entry?
    This is new to me. I'm sitting here with my 1st cup of coffee only to have this crap pop up.

May come as a shocker but I get very little spam, and I always reply not so politely, or play along and ask them to send me money or their info first. I also have a habit of giving government agency phone numbers as contact info.

Anyway, having it injected into my calendar is a new one on me.

KTW, stroll down to "The Bank of Africa" and tell them I have many suggestions on exactly what they can do with this. I'm already supporting 2 Nigerian Princes and some orphanage on Mars. I would love to talk to them.......
    what do you need J, I can get you a local phone number. are you sure you don't have the name wrong, I only know of African bank pty limited.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I replied with the dept of justice contact info....
    perhaps they will phone the police and report themselves as spammers LOL.

though it is odd that the bank uses a gmail account to contact its clients....oh and Cooley.....I now have your email address and I am arming myself with hundreds of lectures about batteries to invade your email account with as we speak... so you better be on my good side...or else....

do not test me Cooley...you will fail, Mark my words
    Last edited by KTW; 09-05-2013 at 05:45 PM.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Wow that is just weird business there, it seems I get something stupid like that in my spam quite often

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color