Skyscape recently released the 33rd edition of the Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics for mobile ... Android Smartphones forum

nathanchung no está en línea Stack level 1

The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics for Mobile

Advertisement

Skyscape recently released the 33rd edition of the Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics for mobile devices. I picked it up for my Android and I’m happy I did. I immediately became addicted to using on the wards. There are easy-to-use calculators, full-color images in addition to so much comprehensive clinical information on any topic you can think of.

The huge advantage of this mobile version is the ability to easily move from topic to topic and drill down into relevant information. Also, Skyscape’s smartlinking allows you to find related symptom info or drug dosing information really seamlessly, and there are multiple indexes and outlines, making it easy to get to the information you need without disrupting your workflow. At about $50 for a one-year subscription, it’s well worth the price. I highly recommend it for any internist or ER doctor.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Is this for Android smartphones only?