Samsung has sure come a long way. from their good old touch wiz 1 which ... Android Smartphones forum

KTW Guest

Smile The history of the well known samsung UI.

Samsung has sure come a long way. from their good old touch wiz 1 which you will see on a samsung star, then we have our touch wiz 2 that you see on phones like the Jet that I was discussing earlier, here is the link :

then we have touch wiz 3 that is on the galaxy S
    and finally touch wiz 4 which is on the beautiful S2

my mom is getting one with in a day or so... while I'm stuck with my contract I had a year and a half ago... yes as you have read my profile the HTC snap S521. o bomber... this is going to be a long few months till I get my upgrade. o well...

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Good things come to those who wait. When it's time you will have some pretty good choices too.

KTW Guest

Perhaps even an S3 but that's another ting I have against technology. you buy some extremely expensive cellphone on contract and about 4 months later you could get it for half price at some supper market. but that's just me.
    Last edited by KTW; 11-21-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Or as little as $.01.....that's right....a freakin penny..any smartphone!!!!!!!!! Think I'm gonna get creative and add a line to my family account to take advantage of this! A Skyrocket for a penny..unbelievable!

Wouldn't it be nice to know that your device is supported throughout your two year agreement and even longer. Guess that's the price you pay for widgets.

KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    I hear now that the star and jet could have used bada OS with a touchwiz overly.