Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just got the tough case today, and so far it lives up to its name. ... Android Smartphones forum

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Just got the tough case today, and so far it lives up to its name. Its very easy to install. I had no problems with the screen protector, it practically applied itself. The case comes as two parts. You slip on the flexible gel case just as you would with a regular skin, and the "impact resistant ABS plastic shell" (the exoskeleton, as I called it, and my girlfriend rolled her eyes) snaps securely into place over the gel skin. And the exoskeleton does not like to come off. I literally had to pry it off with my finger nails.

No longer am I nervous about removing my N1 from my pocket, or about setting it down and scratching it. So far I could not be happier with it. definitely for every N1 owner, if you don't mind spending $30 for it.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Glad its working out for you...

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love the case...haven't had any problems whatsoever. I would definitely recommend Case-Mate to anybody needing a skin for their phone.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I actually know someone which works at one of the Invisashield mall kiosks, and got them to install a LCD protector, and let me tell you, they work. See that beast in my avatar picture, she has a appetite for N1's, and have found my phone in her mouth several times. So I can tell you from experience that these truly protect.

mrothschild no está en línea Stack level 1
    Case-Mates are good. I've always used otterbox cases in the past. We tried to see if we could break it. Dropped it out of a second story window on to concrete and amazingly it did not break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12