Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

For some reason, I'm not having those problems. Charges just fine because I turn it ... Android Smartphones forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: T-Mobile Sidekick III 3

Advertisement

For some reason, I'm not having those problems. Charges just fine because I turn it off at night to charge. Haven't used the camera yet. The browser isn't as slow as it used to be on other units. I have already added 2 of my favorite games from the catalog. Trackball works just fine.

Er0
    Er0 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    For some reason, I'm not having those problems. Charges just fine because I turn it off at night to charge. Haven't used the camera yet. The browser isn't as slow as it used to be on other units. I have already added 2 of my favorite games from the catalog. Trackball works just fine.
    how long have you had it though? I thought the browser was pretty good until I got the BB, which is way faster.

1 week but this is not the first SK I've owned. It's my 4th (compared to the Pearl, which is the 9th BB I've had).

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3

I just got my sidekick 3 to go along with my pearl....I HATE IT! bad screen and it drops off the data network alot i had for less the 24 hrs and i have to rest so i can send email as i look at it now its not connected wth my pearl is connect. sending it right back for 8700g

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I don't imagine myself going sidekick, or any other device as of now. I mean why should I? I've seen some of my friends with sidekicks that have their keypad popping out and some pieces fall off.
    I personally hate flip, sliding, kicking phones, they seem so juvenile. And they are not convinient. Besides blackberry os is really stable and secure.

I'm not giving up the BB. I am going to be using it as a second device because of my college major and field of employment I am going into. That's why I was asking for feedback on what I should do.
    Scratch the first part of that post. At this point I AM GOING TO give up the BB in October. I am waiting for T-Mobile to reply to an email I sent them about making changes to my plan (I was going to do that this month but my next billing cycle started today).

Anyway, since the post above, I have had problems with that 2nd Pearl. I am now waiting for my THIRD and FINAL Pearl to come to me so I can send back this second POS Pearl. I will NEVER use BlackBerry AGAIN.

Also, if I can foot the bill once I change my plan, I am getting the new SK iD. Another update: I somehow was able to get the SK2 to hold a charge.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-05-2007 at 02:30 PM.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

I will NEVER use BlackBerry AGAIN.
    You should probably go hang out here instead then.

I will always be at this forum no matter what device I use. I have an account at hiptop.com

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Thumbs up Re: T-Mobile Sidekick III 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Bradley
    You should probably go hang out here instead then.

rofl

that's funny
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB 8100 Pearl (wap.pinstack.com)~ I am in a similar boat as the original poster but with a twist. Need some honest answers from those of u who carry the BB and another phone.

I am a college student studying Sign Language Interpreting and the favored device of the Deaf community is the sidekick. I have a few questions:

1) I have an SK 2 that is a year and a half old and like it. But as you all know the sk3 is out now and I really don't like it. Do I keep an 18 month old device that can't be upgraded (by this I mean the software can't be upgraded) and wait for something better?

2) Should I wait for another upgrade eligibility and get whatever sk device is out by then, or get the sk3 as soon as I need it? I am sure they will have another device before I graduate, become certified and begin working LOL

3) Financially, is it wiser to get it activated as a prepaid device at $1 per day for unlimited use (without phone calls which are $.20/minute)?

4) Or should I switch to a Family Plan, have 2 lines and add the SK plan which is $29 a month, with no voice? I will use the BB for voice.

This has been on my mind all night LOL

Sorry for the post being so long but I needed to be detailed as much as possible.

i don't know if yuo got any of these answered but in regards to #4 you can't be on a family plan and have unlimited data only with no voice, that contradicts everything.you would have to have two single lines one for yur current rate plan and one for your sidekick.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234