Well, I finally broke down and bought this app. Del has been telling me since ... Android Smartphones forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

SwiftKey 3

Advertisement

Well, I finally broke down and bought this app. Del has been telling me since my last Android I should get it. All I can say is WOW. This is well worth the four bucks. The UI, ease of navigation, and predictably is amazing. I'm not easily impressed, but this keyboard and the things it does are no less than stellar. This is by far the nicest Android app I've seen. Just wanted to share. If you haven't gotten it, or you're on the fence about getting it, do yourself a favor and buy it. My. 02.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Good to hear. Still odd seeing praises for Android from you. Good...but slightly unnatural and disturbing.

Perhaps the Mayans were right. If you say anything else positive about android I'm staying in bed on the 21st.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I thought it was 12-12-12. If I was a betting man, my money would be that we all see the sun come up on the 22nd. Besides, the Mayan calendar did not allow for leap year(s)
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Next step Glenn is to try their Flow. It's in beta, but you won't notice. Just go to their site, sign in and enroll as a tester. You'll be able to download the apk and try it out .

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    http://db.tt/Cg0zd1Wv

Or get it here