Thought I was gonna get the 3g iphone but I'm already seeing so many issues ... Android Smartphones forum

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2

suggestions for my next phone

Advertisement

Thought I was gonna get the 3g iphone but I'm already seeing so many issues and I'm wondering if another phone and carrier will fit me better.I need a phone for gaming much like all the emulators that iphone will run.a touch screen is a must.most importantly I would like a network with high speed and good(possibly free with data)tethering plan.I do live in an area where att has 3g I'm not sure about the other companies though.I can wait up to two months if I need to for whatever phone to come out.any suggestions? Think the htc diamond will run games all that well?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    anything windows would be a good idea. a wing, htc diamond, htc touch, just to name a few
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What is it in a phone that controls gaming capabilities anyway, the processor or is it people just not coding for that os.my strategy has always been "well this phone doesn't do that ill go get the most expensive one thatll work"this really isn't doin it for me anymore lol