Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[QUOTE]Take a look a these clips with your Droid, and let me know what you ... Android Smartphones forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

[QUOTE]Take a look a these clips with your Droid, and let me know what you think./QUOTE]

Very HQ! Love that fight scene. Man I gotta pick up Star Trek! Question, Can you remove the black bars on the side with this converter or is setting it to Iphone quality the cause(smaller screen)?? I going to make my decision on a converter today. Removing the black bars is key for me.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    [QUOTE=rdills;1236629]
    Take a look a these clips with your Droid, and let me know what you think./QUOTE]

Very HQ! Love that fight scene. Man I gotta pick up Star Trek! Question, Can you remove the black bars on the side with this converter or is setting it to Iphone quality the cause(smaller screen)?? I going to make my decision on a converter today. Removing the black bars is key for me.
    Thanks, those black bars are on specific players, I know using the Native "Movie Player" on the Droid you get those, as well as "Meridian" but with "Act1 Video Player" found in the Market I get Total full screen (no black bars any where).

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Streamed looks good on the nexus. Seems as if you stretched the picture a little. I have two black bars on the side of the screen instead of the top. Not as big as the normal letter box though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Actually there was no streching on my part intentionally, but I do see what you mean when Kirk was hanging off the side OMG that looked like something out of a Naked Gun episode. And as I've stated in another post those black bars are Player depended does the player you using have Full screen capability? I believe in the Market the best Video Player is "Act1 Video" Try it, choose "Full Screen" and watch the clip again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12