Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Android 4.0 is a terrible experience on older devices but on newer devices it's a ... Android Smartphones forum

GNoteUser no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Android 4.0 is a terrible experience on older devices but on newer devices it's a pleasure to have. Definitely takes some time to get use to too if you're coming from an old android version.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Welcome GNoteUser ! Enjoy PS.
    Android 4.0 wasn´t so bad. Obviously as the platform improves (there´s 4.3 Jelly coming). the better it becomes.
    Enjoy your stay here.

GNoteUser no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for the welcome.

Actually not saying 4.0 was bad, it was a huge improvement over 2.3. The problem is if you are using 4.0 on older devices (say an unofficial build from a developer, since no official release for device) its painful to use. That can give you the wrong impression of the new releases.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    ICS for me was nice. 4.1 was just as nice if nit better. Just think there are a few issues with 4.2 that should have been ironed out before it was released.

Android benefits from open source and a slew of developers that usually find fixes. My complaints about the lockscreen Widgets were solved by an apk that simply locked them out, allowing me to have the older lockscreen style.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12