Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For a true smartphone junkie, there is no "dark side". IMO it's whatever suits YOU ... Android Smartphones forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

For a true smartphone junkie, there is no "dark side". IMO it's whatever suits YOU best, go with that one. Im using an i4 now, but who knows in a few months.......
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    For a true smartphone junkie, there is no "dark side". IMO it's whatever suits YOU best, go with that one. Im using an i4 now, but who knows in a few months.......
    So far I haven't found one that does "everything" I want and I've used a long long list (8100,8110,8120, 8300,8310,8320,8820,8900,9000,9700,9800,Storm1, Storm2, iphone3G, iphone3gs, iphone 4, tilt, G1, MyTouch, and that's the one's I remember) and that's i the past 2 years....So far the iphone 4 is the closest to perfect lol....a month or two will tell.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I enxded up getting the 9650, had it till about 4 days ago. I bought the galaxyS phone from sprint and have not looked back. I wanted an evo as htc devices are usually top notch hardware, after using the epic I can honstly say samsung has restored my faith. Its all 100%subjective but for my personal needs the epic was the best phone on the planet !

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I did the same thing. After 2 weeks back on the BB Pearl, the memory issues reared again. Now back to the TP2 but SERIOUSLY looking to get any Android phone (after seeing what these phones can do LOL) in March 2011 that has the following features and can withstand the constant usage:

Texting
    Social Networking apps
    I.M. apps
    Email
    Music Services (Amazon MP3 Store)
    Movies/TV (MobiTV, etc)

Wanted Features:

Full QWERTY sliding keyboard (4-5 row QWERTY)
    Touchscreen
    Camera 3+ MP with video
    Trackpad/Trackball
    3.5mm headset
    MicroSDHC compatibility
    Phone

I would LOVE to remain on T-Mobile but if I have to switch to AT&T or Sprint, I will. I would like something comparable to the following phones:

HTC MyTouch 3G Slide
    Motorola Cliq
    Samsung Acclaim
    Samsung Intercept
    Samsung Moment
    Samsung Epic 4G
    HTC G2 (UNLESS that keyboard is changed before the phone is released, I won't buy it). I refuse to use a cramped 3 row QWERTY like that.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-19-2010 at 02:51 AM.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I agree with everything the orig poster said, i too, as of today, have jumped over to the Android platform by ordering the G2. Looking forward to playing with this phone as 2 co-workers just recv'd their's today.

@Erica- you need to look in to the G2 as well, it has everything you listed plus some...ie 720p HD video recording, 4G, trackpad (infrared i believe), my buddies came w/ an 8gb microsd card in it too.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I looked at reviews of the G2. But, due to the stipulation I made above, I won't be buying it. I can't see 3 rows being very comfortable when I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Also, I have used keyboards with 4-5 rows before (Sidekicks and my HTC Touch Pro 2) and it's most comfortable. I now have another choice to pick from if I change carriers. Motorola has announced the Flipside which has MotoBlur (if I can learn to live with it).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 10-06-2010 at 11:46 AM.

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    I too am making the switch to an Android phone in the next few weeks after being loyal BB customers for about 5 years.

Catherinm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just look at your switching as deserting a sinking ship to another one, even more comfortable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12