Stay in Sync with 3banana "Taking notes with Snaptic’s 3banana is less work and easier ... Android Smartphones forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

So, I was hanging out in the Market and came across this...

Advertisement

Stay in Sync with 3banana

"Taking notes with Snaptic’s 3banana is less work and easier to share. Capture your thoughts, ideas and notes as well as photos and other stuff you come across on the web or on the go, and your notes will always be with you and in sync. You can keep your notes private, or invite friends to join you in an online conversation."

After playing with it for awhile, I have to say this is a truly Awesome APP, the Syncing is instantaneous, I finished a note went to check it out online and realized I needed to edit something, so I did it from my Droid pressed Saved, refresh online, and it was there. I like the fact that you can share your notes/thoughts so easily in so many ways. Adding captured photos as easy as 123, or add a photo from your phones gallery just as easy. And once share it can actually become a litter Blog type thread on the go, because the people you share your Notes/Thoughts with have the option to Comment.

This app is so sweet, its a note taking app with a lot more... Geo tagging, online symcing, photo attachments, sharing, facebook, twitter, email, and QR Code. Check it out at HTTP://snaptic.com/corp/products/

Then head on over to the market and install...
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 12-27-2009 at 05:25 AM.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Great review. Will try the app.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    It is a great APP, it has earned a permanent spot on my main home screen