Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by samrozzi hmm well what are some other good phones? i like my ... Android Smartphones forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by samrozzi View Post
    hmm well what are some other good phones? i like my BB just want a substitute. i like the look of the blackjack. but i heard it wont work on tmobile?
    Yes it will work on T-Mobile just not up to 3G speeds (doesn't have the frequency chipset for T-Mobile). It will have to be unlocked first and then have T-Mobile's settings programmed in to use internet and picture messaging. Both Blackjack's are actually pretty easy to unlock (I was unlocking the BJII's a couple of weeks after launch).

Zo

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Using an unlocked phone is the way to go IMO. The one phone that has caught my eye is the Nokia E71. It has a 3.2MP cam, WiFi, GPS and 3G (unfortunately won't work with T-mo's 3G frequency) But this phone looks like it would be an awesome alternative to a BB and I think it's better than any winmo device.

Just my $0.02

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow how do you unlock a phone?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    We use hardware methods. I have multiple pieces of hardware along with cables and software that allow me to connect the phones to my computer and unlock them. I am on a constant hunt to see when/if someone comes up with a hardware unlock solution for the 8*** series of Blackberries.

Zo

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2
    Buy the new HTC Dream G1 (Google phone). It will be announced on Sept 23rd and there will be a 5-day presale for existing customers only. This is one sweet phone.
    "Stultus est sicut stultus facit"
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12