The Skyfire beta 2.00 is available for download in the market now. Just installed it ... Android Smartphones forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Skyfire Beta 2.0

Advertisement

The Skyfire beta 2.00 is available for download in the market now. Just installed it and haven't had a chance to dive into it just yet , but just a quick glance it looks good. http://get.skyfire.com/ , there's the link. Video support,Flash support and all.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Thanks for the heads up! Going to check it out now.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Already caused a reboot for me and is sucking some battery life right now. Since installing I've dropped from forty percent to twenty seven in thirty minutes.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Wow, this thing is nice! I'm loving it from just a few minutes of use. Its playing videos from all my favorite sites. Nice! Ill have to see how it affects my battery but I'm very impressed. Its fast too.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yes, I do like the speed. Seems faster than xscope. I do like how every thing is set up. Not intrusive and there when something is up. Flash support doesn't seem to ber there as the new york times doesn't show it now do the flash games play. All and all I think this is good for a beta . I definitely need today with our more before I make a real post about it.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Downloaded it and trying it out now. Yes, it's slow but that's ok as it's beta. Videos look good and seem to be running smooth so far.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I didn't think it was slow at all. I actually though it was quite fast compared to the others. It does suck my battery thats for sure. I need to see if I can play with the settings.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Its defiantly going to drain some battery as it doesn't allow the phone to sleep and there is no end function. This is an issue that needs to be addressed as there is no reason for it to keep the phone awake when not in use.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Downloaded it and is one of the best browsers I have used. Love the video watching capability!

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like it so far. Is there any way to increase the video quality?