Hey folks, I just read over at phandroid that the latest update to Skyfire enables ... Android Smartphones forum

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3

Skyfire and Hulu - Success!

Advertisement

Hey folks,

I just read over at phandroid that the latest update to Skyfire enables you to watch Hulu videos (TV programs).

I just updated Skyfire on my mt3g unrooted running Donut so I surfed on over to Hulu.

At first I thought it was a bust because I saw all kinds of warnings about needing the latest flash, etc but I didn't let that stop me.

I decided to see if the latest episode of "V" was available so I went to the Science Fiction section and found "V", then the latest episode.

I clicked on the video, then I hit the menu button and clicked on the video button in the lower menu.

In just a few seconds the latest episode was playing in full screen on my mt3g!

This was all done over my home wifi connection, I live in Maine and there is only one city that I know of that has 3g here (I'm on T-Mobile). But you can bet the next time I'm in a city with 3g (tomorrow night) that I'm going to have to stop and try Hulu again!

Bring extra batteries!

David

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I can confirm, watching Glee on Hulu on my Droid, full screen, right now via 3G! Nice!

Promoted to article and closed this so we won't have duplicates!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4