OK, this sure is a wiz bang device. Buuuuuuttt, why can't I do some stupid ... Android Smartphones forum

scootersdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2

Simple Menu Question, Nexus One

Advertisement

OK, this sure is a wiz bang device. Buuuuuuttt, why can't I do some stupid simple things? I'd really like to add some contacts to my list but these idiots have to make it nearly impossible to do so. It says "to add contacts press Menu". Well, what the hell is the menu button? I do not see any button that says menu and I have tried every single icon and combination that I can see and nothing. I get sent here there and everywhere but I swear this mythical "menu" is nonexistent.

Note to Google: Instead of trying to dazzle us with a bunch of BS why don't you try adding a few hard buttons down near the trackball that send us to some common sense controls? I swear, I'd like to slap some of these game boy designers up side the head. These devices are nonintuitive to say the least. BB did a MUCH better job in this regard. But these dingdongs are so concerned with making their device like some mystical magic trick that they can't make some simple and obvious things understandable.

Also, how the hell do I delete a browser bookmark? I'd really like the default browser control to stop going to the same lame bookmark that I accidentally seem to have established.

scootersdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Alright, nevermind, I finally managed to find the help center. Still, I'm sticking to my guns, NONINTUITIVE.