Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LIke you said ubelftw. Its nice. Thats what i use to describe a girl whose ... Android Smartphones forum

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: sidekick3

Advertisement

LIke you said ubelftw. Its nice. Thats what i use to describe a girl whose around but i really dont like. LOL its a toy. I see teens with them and all under 17.

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Kicks were great when introduced but c'mon they're toys now. I need to get my grown and sexy on.....

Why would you settle for what basically is an unstable AOL device, when you can have a secure, reliable communication device like a BB? Download YAK or IM+ and with that alone you just smashed the best feature the Kick had going for it.

Multiple email account access, EDGE, web browswer, super crisp screen, and the list goes on and on....

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My wife wanted the sidekick 3, but I convinced her on the 8700g!

BlueFlames no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AA2D97

Let me tell you about sidekick.... few old friends of mine are deaf, so i am deaf too. They used lot with their sidekick all the time for AOL....... They complained about sidekick have problem, problem with "X" wont work, wheeltrack wont rolling. flip over easy break, some drag cannot move, try hard keyboard wont work and etc. more. I have seen they order replaces of many sidekick alot!!!! My old sidekick have problem for replace at twices! Sooooo, My missing sidekick is dead becuase of "X" keep lonnng won't work the antanna.... BUt My SIM card is doing fine, I puzzle it. That is why. My sidekick already being the funural. I'll wear black clothes on it for sidekick's sake. Now i am happy with my brand new blackberry 8700g. I feel better now... I don't need buying sidekick 3, It will more problem later.

Michelle

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

I got enough communication devices as it is. Getting a Sidekick 3 is not pt. of my plans. Although i only live once. Hmmm!
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

blbeach no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

I had I sidekick for a year and I disliked it more and more each day. The screen looks washed out, no moving images, you can only load applications and ringtones on it that T-mobile charges you for and it it just has a "cheap" feel to it. The camera it has is pretty crummy, too. And it has a magnet in it that erases every hotel key it comes in contact with! (A real problem when traveling). I had a problem with the trackwheel, too. After the last firmware upgrade, it had a lot of lag in it making it hard to select things. The screen scratched so easy it was a joke. Um, other than that it was ok.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I had to get rid of my Blackberry 7290 and 7100t because they wouldn't keep a signal where I'm located. I had the Tmobile MDA which I sold (kept losing signal), I now have a sidekick 2 which I traded my 7290 for and I'm trying to get the 8700g posted for sale in the for sale section right now! The MDA didn't work half the time, the sidekick is too limited and I want my Blackberry back so, I'm gonna have to dish out at least $300-$400 to get my blackberry back, I only want the 8700g. Don't leave the bb for anything the other phones aren't worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Msbrenda64 didn't know you left us. But glad your back on the RIGHT track.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

BB destroys the SK, that is all there is to it
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Like I said, I had a total of 3 Sidekicks before I came back to BB.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Someone came in to my store today and I played with their sidekick. I liked it a little bit, but I still would rather have my BB.

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

One of my co-worker got one, he won it at Las Vegas. I'll take some photos for you peeps.
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

BlueFlames no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AA2D97

I bet those between Sidekick 3 VS BB have BIG war each other.... Not us... That what I heard...

Bellidansa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I too was a ex kicker, until I had to wait for a month for a replacement! Urgh! So I switched, and never looked back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12