Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I've used a bb for a very long time. I've had just about everyone out ... Android Smartphones forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Advertisement

I've used a bb for a very long time. I've had just about everyone out there. I'm now with the Motorola Droid. Absolutely love it. I do miss bbm, but gtalk has taken its place. You won't regret switching if you do.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL change your profile. You have a Pink Curve listed as your device

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I've used a bb for a very long time. I've had just about everyone out there. I'm now with the Motorola Droid. Absolutely love it. I do miss bbm, but gtalk has taken its place. You won't regret switching if you do.
    Ah, welcome to the club! Will you be rooting?
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So folks... I have an update....I received my Moto Cliq XT. My opinion (in a workman's petty opinion)- I love it!! it is a great phone. At first I didnt want to get it because of the touch screen and I was a button type of stacker. Then, once I started using the swype input screen and WOW!! Typing has become so easy on this!! It takes a little while to get used to sliding your finger across the screen and stopping on the letters to create the words you want to type out, but after a little while, the phone will learn your your most used words and post those first. If there is any confusion, it will give a list of words that use those letters and some of the letters next to what you indicated just in case you mis-inputted the wrong letter. I also love the main screen. I literally created a twitter account just to use the networking capabilities (welcome to the new millenium, I know!!)....Android Market is sweet too. Lots of great applications, games and downloads that are very useful too. Camera and video camera are very good. 5.0 mp w/ autofocus. It comes with several apps pre-loaded- Slacker, Shazam, YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps and Talk. Very cool phone.Anyway, I dont think I will miss my BB Pearl with this phone. It is worth the money I paid at upgrade time ($150) and is a great phone to introduce yourself to if you are thinking about moving to Android.
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

AndroidUser no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use both. The BlackBerry for work and email mostly. The Droid for everything else. The big advantage to Android phones is the web experience, terrific large display, and so many different apps and ways that you can customize it for you personal taste.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go with Android. I have used both, and Android is not only better, but is moving faster than Blackberry to keep up with feature demand.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345