Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'll be trying out a Nokia N900 for 2 weeks with an option to buy ... Android Smartphones forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

I'll be trying out a Nokia N900 for 2 weeks with an option to buy ! Gonna give pinstack a review of the smartphone whether you guys like it or not ! Stick around everyone...

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^Great, I can't wait. Those come unlocked don't they?

BiggieMack25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ah yes! As I predicted the Forum has delivered! Thank you all for the help, reviews, and personal preferences. Since this new phone will be primarily personal and not business minded it seems I should take the nosedive into Android. I have T Mo so my options are MyTouch, Samsung Behold 2 or Moto Cliq. I'm kinda drawn to the Cliq. I like the slide down qwerty keys. I had a BB 9500 so I had my fill of virtual keyboards. I'm also really interested in its MOTOBLUR setup. Sounds cool right?

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieMack25 View Post
    Ah yes! As I predicted the Forum has delivered! Thank you all for the help, reviews, and personal preferences. Since this new phone will be primarily personal and not business minded it seems I should take the nosedive into Android. I have T Mo so my options are MyTouch, Samsung Behold 2 or Moto Cliq. I'm kinda drawn to the Cliq. I like the slide down qwerty keys. I had a BB 9500 so I had my fill of virtual keyboards. I'm also really interested in its MOTOBLUR setup. Sounds cool right?
    not into switching carriers? i highly recommend the moto droid. if i were to stay on t-mo, i'd go with the nexus one.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    ^^Great, I can't wait. Those come unlocked don't they?
    I am particularly interested in the Linux open OS system. That's what I think will be a change from all other OS around! I am sure it's better than the Symbian Nokia got us used to, but although similar to Android, it offers better data exchange performance, is not Google dependent, and sync is a cinch. I will have plenty to write about !

My company has Verizon and there is talk that we will open up into using Android. If we do I plan on gettin a Droid. Personally, I wouldn't mind but my wife likes T Mo.

dyoung804 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggieMack25 View Post
    Hello all

I've been a loyal Blackberry user for the last seven or eight years and a Stacker for the last two. Although I will still have my work BB (8300) I will be due for an upgrade credit with my personal service (BB8120). I am truly satisfied with both BB's but I am also very curious about the Android system and its capabilities. Can anyone out ther in the Land of Stacks give a quick summary of Android benefits as opposed to my reliable BB and its proven system? Thanks all
    if you have the time and money than purchase an android phone and take it for a spin. you only live once so try something new, if you dont like it than go back to bb. i have a htc g1 and love it. only thing is i had to purchase a 23mah battery the 1150mah sucked. also i miss bb messenger. but i keep my trusty bb at home so if i get tired of android i can go back to one of the best smartphone brands evermade. ( life is sweet lol ). android is on to something good here.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    BB Messenger does rock! Problem is it's just not enough to keep a person. Social Networking is such a strong feature it's hard to deny what it does for any platform.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Don't forget about the HTC HD2 and the Motorola CliQ XT coming to TMO soon. http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...le-next-month/
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 02-22-2010 at 08:45 PM.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I read that the HTC HD2 may get released early in the first week of March We'll see. http://www.sticktogether.com/htchd2/

Well.... now I am truly enjoying this. Thanks pdxmatts!! I think this might be the new fone of choice for me. Now I have several to look into. I appreciate all your feedback. Thanks and by all means feel free to share your experience with any of the smartphone systems.....
    Biggie Mack 25
    ....I can see my house from here.....

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I've been keeping my eye on the HTC HD2 for awhile now. It looks MARVELOUS

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    the HD2 caught my eye until i saw that hideous logo. i hate windows with a passion.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    the HD2 caught my eye until i saw that hideous logo. i hate windows with a passion.
    ...especially WM ! Yucchh !

PIN/ID
    Apple
    man if you're going with t-mobile get the nexus. if your going to go Android why not on googles baby.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast