Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I got the mytouch in October when it came out, I signed a new two ... Android Smartphones forum

joemc27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    No More

Should I get the Nexus One?

Advertisement

I got the mytouch in October when it came out, I signed a new two year contract. I was wondering should I get the Nexus One? Is it worth it? If so, how much should I sell my mytouch for?

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    YES!!

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Yes unless you rooted and overclocked your mt3g, then it's not worth the 549 bux
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    I couldn't tell you if its worth going from the MT3G because I never used one. Dont know the differences between android 1.6(mt3g) and 2.1(N1) I just upgraded from an 8900 and if you were to ask me if its worth it

YES

there are things I miss about my blackberry but this device has really exposed some of the shortfalls in the Blackberry OS. But on the same note the N1 does have its quirks.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    The phone looks and seems great, but if I were looking to upgrade to the Nexus One, I would wait until they get this 3G situation straightened out...they don't know if it's software or hardware (it's looking like it's hardware). If that's not a big concern, then do the upgrade. MT3G doesn't look like it's getting the OS upgrade like some of the other phones and with Nexus, it can only get better.

As for selling your current phone TMO just rid of the original black and white and replaced them with the new MT3G v1.2 so you probably can't list it too high.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    3G issue via video demo

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Watched the video , thats pretty wild.
    " B safe "

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I would say yes. It is definatly an upgrade in all aspects. The nexus is IMO the best device on the market. This is until the 4gen iPhone comes out and we can se what apple brings. It is Google baby so remember that. They wont leave this one behind and it will most likely be the first device that gets any future updates before the others will. About the 3G issue, some have it some don't. I didn't have it to begin with so I personally can't say if they fixed something. I've heard it from both sides, yes it fixed it and no it didn't. In short I think you will enjoy it and not regret the decision to upgrade to the flagship. Feel free to pm me f you have any specific questions.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

kgwyn no está en línea Stack level 1
    I upgraded my 8900 to the Nexus One and have never looked back. Loved the BB, but it was time for more. This is a new 3G area for T-mobile, and it works great. The WiFi is the best part, in that I can still have access without a great signal. The phone is great, and with the new upgrade, my battery issues have eased. you just can't beat the WOW factor. Everyone that sees it wants one.

Treat yourself and get one.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I like the device a lot and Android OS is awesome. If tu plan on keeping the device and not going to switch carriers then I think you can beat the ludacris ETF Google put on the device.

If you can , just but Tue device out-right.

In the end if you like Android ... I think you can't go wrong with the nexus one.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    No More
    Thanks for all the support. It seems it's a hit or miss on which Nexus One you can get. (3g problems or not) I'll have to think it over.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Just wait till it comes to AT&T. 3G runs much better. It all depends where you are I guess. I live in new jersey and have not had not onedropped for that matter. I travel around new York, PA, VA and no issues even in those places where people chase people with my complection with pitchforks and shotguns. So , umm yeah I would go with what best works for you. I jumped ship and I'm not regretting it one bit. . Good luck.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Google lowered their ETF fee to $150.00.

Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    I like the device a lot and Android OS is awesome. If tu plan on keeping the device and not going to switch carriers then I think you can beat the ludacris ETF Google put on the device.

If you can , just but Tue device out-right.

In the end if you like Android ... I think you can't go wrong with the nexus one.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    No More
    best decision I've ever made. Thanks Pinstackers!

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by joemc27 View Post
    best decision I've ever made. Thanks Pinstackers!
    So did you get the Nexus One?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast