I received a "Your Order Has Been Shipped" email earlier today, so for all you ... Android Smartphones forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Seidio's Innocase Surface Holster Combo - Available Now

Advertisement

I received a "Your Order Has Been Shipped" email earlier today, so for all you Droid Owners that was holding out and waiting for a good Case and Holster check this one out.

"Seidio's Innocase Surface Holster Combo includes the Innocase Surface and Innocase Holster. The Innocase Surface provides an amazingly thin layer of protection without adding the excessive bulk of other cases. It consists of front and back piece that fit your phone precisely, and Seidio's signature soft touch finish provides a great feel and better grip without attracting lint. The Innocase Holster was designed specifically to accommodate our Innocase. The durable spring clip holds your phone securely in place, and then lifts for quick access. Seidio's Innocase Surface Holster Combo is the ultimate carry solution for your device."

[Read More]

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Thanks. I got the email from them too! I'm still waiting on their dock so I can charge the phone with the Innocase on it without having to take it off and the extended battery. Hopefully soon!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Seidio cases ROCK.

Well, I just received my "Combo" the case fits very well and it does have the "Signature Soft Touch coating, but don't expect that on the Holster, their original description stated it would, but when it arrived it was just a plain ole plastic holster, I'm still undecided if I should send it back. I Luv the case, well anyway here is a Chat I just finished with a Seidio Rep about this:

Andrew: Hello, I finally just received my Innocase Surface Combo and to my dissatisfaction the Holster is not made out of Seidio's Signature Soft Touch Coating which is the main reason I purchased it.

You are next in queue. We will be with you in just a moment.
    Angela: hello
    Angela: What device do you have?
    Andrew: I have the Moto Droid
    Angela: It's made of soft touch coating
    Angela: It's also stated in the product description
    Andrew: That is true it is mentioned, but it is not coated at all, it is just plastic, the case is coated, but not the holster
    Angela: I just checked with the product department and what you are saying is true.
    Angela: Our product description is inaccurate.
    Angela: I apologize about that.
    Angela: Would you like to return your product?
    Andrew: Well, that is just unacceptable, yes I need to return it and hopefully you have the soft touch holster for the Droid like I have for my Blackberries
    Angela: I can do that for you - what is your order #?
    Andrew: my order #########
    Angela: Okay let me get that taken care of for you
    Andrew: Ok
    Angela: OKAY!
    Angela: We will send you a label and you can send back that combo for a refund.
    Andrew: So, am I to understand that the Holster will not be made of the same soft touch coating at all
    Angela: No, it's not - the description is wrong.
    Angela: The description has already been changed.
    Andrew: I have never had a plain holster from your company, what is the warranty on this,
    Angela: I'm sorry?
    Angela: We are going to send you a label and you can refund the product. Don't worry about the warranty - we have waived that for you.
    Andrew: Well, the case is fine, its the holster that is the issue, is that label for the combo or just the Holster
    Angela: (Thank you for your patience. The operator will be back with you shortly)
    Angela: You can send back whatever and we will credit you for it.
    Angela: It is completely our fault, so we will do what we need to do to make it right.
    Andrew: Okay, I will consider the holster, I know I will be keeping the case, I just have to give this some thought. Thanks!
    Angela: We are already going to send you the label, but please send an email to wsrma@seidio.com when you decide.
    Angela: You're welcome - have a great weekend.
    Andrew: Thank You

Go figure so if you ordered it already, sorry but they BamBoozled you cause "The description has already been changed"

I'm still keeping the case though

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    DJ do you know of anyone that makes a rubber glove for the Droid? I want to go with that and invisible sheild and a pouch something like the iPhone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    DJ do you know of anyone that makes a rubber glove for the Droid? I want to go with that and invisible sheild and a pouch something like the iPhone.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    I have read a review for a "Body Glove" for the Droid My Seido case is working fine for me.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I'm holding off on getting a case until they release the extended batteries....I don't know if I will get the slim one that's the same size as the OEM or the big thick one that requires a custom battery cover like I did with my Curve.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4