For those of you who didn't use Seesmic due to only single account support, they ... Android Smartphones forum
Seesmic for Android Updated
For those of you who didn't use Seesmic due to only single account support, they have released an update with several new features including multiple account support. Here are some details they sent via email:
The necessity to add multiple accounts to mobile devices has become one of the most significant elements of Seesmic Android. You can now add multiple Twitter accounts in the application, and cross-post messages at the same time. This means that you can easily navigate through multiple Twitter communication channels and stay in touch with all your followers simultaneously. Moreover, the notifications you will be receiving will announce you of the online activity of your default Twitter user.
Remembering Scroll position
We've implemented a convenient feature where new tweets are now loaded on the top of the current ones and your position in the timeline is remembered. There is also the option to turn off this feature and always remain on top.
Apart from increasing the usability and advantages of Seesmic Android, we have addressed a number of issues that will make the application faster and more user-friendly. Seesmic Android has updated:
- Adding an Extra Large text size option
- Your profile information (avatar, number of following and followers,...) will now be updated automatically
- Changing your Twitter account password will now be handled by the application
- Composer now auto-corrects and auto-capitalize your words and sentences
- Notifications are now cleared when the application is accessed from Launcher
- Easily changing default account from the application's Settings
- Can remove a Twitter account simply by pressing on it