Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bare bones though. But still like WTF. Android is not good enough to hold up ... Android Smartphones forum

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Bare bones though. But still like WTF. Android is not good enough to hold up on its own. Too many shortcomings.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/COC10) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is there a way to send endless hate mail and videos of us burning our android devices to google? Maybe we can spark a revolution on youtube and get the word out on these injustices
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC63) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    Is there a way to send endless hate mail and videos of us burning our android devices to google? Maybe we can spark a revolution on youtube and get the word out on these injustices
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC63) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    lol...my thoughts exactly...here is cyanogens youtube page...try there for starters....http://www.youtube.com/user/cyanogenmod
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cyan is making a comeback....

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/home/the-current-state

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    Yea spark a revolution on one of Google's own sites. That will work lol.

I don't see this whole thing as such a big problem. What I figured, and what his blog confirmed, is that a new mod without those parts can be mind. And the Google applications installed separate. Its not such a big problem, a little more cumbersome yes, but he's also going to eventually make an app to automatically add those programs so all in all everything is okay in the Android world.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    Yea spark a revolution on one of Google's own sites. That will work lol.

I don't see this whole thing as such a big problem. What I figured, and what his blog confirmed, is that a new mod without those parts can be mind. And the Google applications installed separate. Its not such a big problem, a little more cumbersome yes, but he's also going to eventually make an app to automatically add those programs so all in all everything is okay in the Android world.
    lol yeah, we're gonna pull a Valkyrie. i just read the blog, and i'm really happy with Cyan's work. i gotta donate to this guy just to show appreciation.

i guess all those 1 star ratings and protests on all of google's market apps i did today at work were for nothing. bah.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12