Sprint sent me a really slick direct mail piece on the Instinct. This is one ... Android Smartphones forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Samsung Instinct Looks Hot

Advertisement

Sprint sent me a really slick direct mail piece on the Instinct.
    This is one awesome configuration. It incorporates RIM and Apple features. Seems to be what all they're all trying to produce.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ its a cool looking phone but laggy and always locks up. Friend of mine had it and took it back the next day. His treo was better then the instinct, and that's not saying a lot right there.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ its a cool looking phone but laggy and always locks up. Friend of mine had it and took it back the next day. His treo was better then the instinct, and that's not saying a lot right there.
    lol

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm currently playing with my friends Instinct here at work, I do like the slickness of the phone, the browser sucks, yet it's playful so it's not for me. It's more fashionable to me and the person who has it fits the bill. Well if I want a touchscreen I'll be waiting on the BB Thunder / Storm / 9530 or whatever they want to call it, lol...

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ok, it's been two weeks and why do I have to find the bugs for a phone I don't use, lol. Anywho my friends Instinct simply stinks, SMDH... It can only take 70 calendar inputs meaning If I set 2 calender inputs a day for 2 months I can't put my aunt birthday info in for December, now that sucks. The sprint tv is just awful, very pixelated. It takes every try in creation to add a email account to the device and etc etc. Some people you just can't convert to a BB which is their loss. Yet, she will be returning it tomorrow and is gonna try the new HTC Touch Diamond so I'll get to test that one out too I guess, lol...

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    yeah i've had an instinct i took it back two days later i couldnt leave the blackberry world
    i have been thinking of going to tmo and getting the google g1 but i think i will get tired of it and i love bb messenger so i dont think i will be leaving the blackberry world for awhile

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Browser sucks. In reality sux in all aspects.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB
    yeah the browser was not good at all, i did like the scoreboard feature but i can easily go to espn.com on my curve and see all that stuff

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Blackberry > Instinct

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70
    I've got a Tocco and I have to say its the best mobile phone I've ever had. Its so stable unlike any other mobile i've had in the past, which all crashed or froze on more than one occasion. Its so sturdy, I've dropped it so many times yet it still keeps going its also does exactly what it says on the tin unlike most mobiles this one actually works great and keeps working! I'm loving the idea of a blackberry but in reality they are not very stable I'm on my fourth pearl in less than six months as after a month or so each one developes some problem that can't be fixed so O2 just gives me a new one. One thing I have noticed that's consistent with bb's is they all freeze a lot and have terrible memory which when gets close to full slows the bb to a snails pace. Also everyone I know with bb's has reported problebs with the scroll ball which I can also report as a problem myself on my latest one. The Tocco is the most advanced Samsung available in Ireland right now, but once they do release one to compare with the features of a bb I'll happily make the change. BB's are great in theory but in the real world they really fail to meet expectations. I write a technology review for a national newspaper here in Ireland and am writing something similar to what I've posted here in Saturdays technology feature supplement I will post a link to the article when its published. Come on rim let's see some consistency in the quality of your handsets or you will never conquer Europe.