Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PapaMag

Not sure if this is the place to start this, and I know I have ... Android Smartphones forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Samsung Galaxy S2, and Custom Roms

Advertisement

Not sure if this is the place to start this, and I know I have been away for awhile but maybe it's time to start a few discussions. My intentions here or in the articles whichever Roger deems best, will be a series on Galaxy S2 T989 Custom Roms. More or less my take on what I think has the best fit.

I spend quite a bit of time on XDA Devs so I will be addressing the S2 T989, Nexus 7 Grouper, and yes even the Nook Color. I look forward to your feedback, and who knows maybe even a throwback of PapaMag's PinStack Week In Review.

Enjoy

RogerG likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    which is your favorite Rom and which one do you think runs best on a GS2 ?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    This is strictly personal taste, but for 4.3 OS I would have to go with HellyBean the one I am currently running. It's smooth, dependable, no SOD's or RR's. Plus it has just the right amount of features to dial it in to your liking. BeanStalk 4.3 is a close second, then I would have to go with the reliable CM 10.2.

If you are running 4.2, then it's wide open, I like ReVolt by Cl3kener, who also makes awesome kernals, HellyBean and BeanStalk can be found in 4.2 builds as well.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color