Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man Sweet Riffman....so does this mean you will be moving to Android ... Android Smartphones forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Sweet Riffman....so does this mean you will be moving to Android theme building?

My wife still has the beefed up 8320 hand me down from me and i check it out occasionally, but seriously, the Android OS is kicking butt right now. I can multi-task like a mutha on the G1 and browse in multiple windows or game or stream tv or record my jogging times/trails on a map or check Exchange email or push Gmail or go touchscreen to a full slide keyboard when i need it or scan barcodes for price searching items and the list goes on.... there is unlimited potential right now for the Android.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC59) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    lol don't forget to breathe while you're at it.
    Paolo
    Moto Droid with SteamROM v4.0.5 Steam Theme
    Steam 1.2ghz Low Voltage Kernel
    Apple MacBook Pro
    Jeremiah 29:11
    Try us out! www.mycellularsource.com

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol he should be in a commercial

Someone should make a pinstack app

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-gb; HTC Hero Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Hey count me in on the commercial!lol

He's right though. Android is very advanced to be so young. I find it hard to contain myself sometimes, for example, when you find an app like PrintShare that lets you print photos, msgs, web pages etc. directly from your phone over wifi, 3g, and I believe even edge networks. Meaning I can be anywhere in my city or even another state and send a file to my printer. Free of charge as is most of the best apps....Its starting to become a habit to just donate.

And yeah we need a Pinstack app badly!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love the app tcallblocking lite...blocks unknown nunbers. Not perfect but very simple and useful.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-gb; HTC Hero Build/CRB43) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    Sweet Riffman....so does this mean you will be moving to Android theme building?

My wife still has the beefed up 8320 hand me down from me and i check it out occasionally, but seriously, the Android OS is kicking butt right now. I can multi-task like a mutha on the G1 and browse in multiple windows or game or stream tv or record my jogging times/trails on a map or check Exchange email or push Gmail or go touchscreen to a full slide keyboard when i need it or scan barcodes for price searching items and the list goes on.... there is unlimited potential right now for the Android.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC59) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    Stream tv????? What app does that?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yes on the themes question- just taking a while to get up to speed, as it is COMPLETELY different from doing BB themes, with Plazmic doing the grunt work for me. But hang in there....
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by kelhosseiny View Post
    Stream tv????? What app does that?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1
    Dont know what app he uses, but the LukLuk player streams some TV programs in very HQ . A must have app if you didn't know.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, exactly. LukLuk. High quality movies....I just need a way to stream the video to my laptop or flatscreen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12