Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by rdills For the DX, you need the Bootstrap recovery to flash ROMs. ... Android Smartphones forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    For the DX, you need the Bootstrap recovery to flash ROMs. Do you have that? If not, here ya go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=135KQZHX

Download it to your sdcard and install with astro or whatever file manager you use. Let me know how it goes.
    Perfect...Downloaded it and had the ROM up in a matter of minutes. Now to play with a few different ones and see what I like. Any suggestions?

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yes, I use a ROM called Liberty. Its really one of the most complete ROMs out there. Aside from great performance, It comes with a very nice app called Liberty tools. It allows you to customize your DX to the fullest. It comes with 16 different themes and thats just the beginning. Its even allows you to take Verizon's name off your lock screen & pull down bar, and put whatever you like. Also make your sliders invisible to add more security to your lock screen like so....

Here's the link for Liberty: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lib...-2-2011-a.html
    Last edited by rdills; 03-10-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sweet..I am off the weekend so I will check it out..I did the Apex last night so I will do this one tonight and give it a go!! Thanks for the help. I need to be here more often. I might actually learn something and be as up on my droid as I was on my BB's!! :-P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12