Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Its really hard to say one ROM is the best because the development community for ... Android Smartphones forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

[ROM] 2.1 ESE53 Bugless Beast V0.6 (3/7/10)

Advertisement

Its really hard to say one ROM is the best because the development community for the Droid moves so fast, and at any given moment, another build can come out and outdo what you thought was the best. So I'll just say this is the best right now. I say that after trying all of them and this Beast just stands out from the crowd.

http://alldroid.org/threads/16043-Bu...lable!-3-10-10

No screen shots in that link so I'll post mine.

Theres a list of the features in the link but the highlights for me are,
    Stable with no bugs that I can find. Its based on the 2.1 update for the Droid.
    Fast with no over-clocking. I mean FAST!
    Droid Neural Network live wallpaper made just for the Droid.
    Speed! Did I say this thing is fast? Live walls run smooth like regular wallpaper with no slowdown at all! They're also interactive without the buggy 2.1 launcher. This is a first.
    Temp. stays cool all the time.
    Last edited by rdills; 03-10-2010 at 10:34 AM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been hearing alot about this ROM, so is still just the three screens?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Nice SS it looks pretty sweet.

I'm prsently running DroidMod @ 1.2ghz, with DarkDroid Special Edition 24k, and have no issues. I've been hearing some issues of some apps not showing up with these latest three ROM. Have you experience any yet.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have had issues with poor video recording playback on every ROM I have tried that has the high res video recording hack, on AdamZ's latest I had issues with my phone rebooting when watching videos on youtube or the tv.com app. I tried other ROMs and had some of my apps not be available in the Market because of unrecognized signatures.....I am now back to stock for a while. Overclocking and other goodies are not worth the issues I was having. It's frustrating because the video recording/playback issues do not seem to affect everyone....but no matter how many times I tried complete wipes and reinstalls the issues still persisted. Bah!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    I've been hearing alot about this ROM, so is still just the three screens?
    Its 5 screens now. You must flash the base ROM v 05, then the small update labeled v.06. @Aztar, he said the video rec. problem is fixed as well. Try this once. Its not like the others trust me.
    Also, as much of a pain as it is to re-download your apps, always do a complete factory wipe and a cache partition wipe before you flash a new ROM.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE53) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Last edited by rdills; 03-07-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Its 5 screens now. You must flash the base ROM v 05, then the small update labeled v.06. @Aztar, he said the video rec. problem is fixed as well. Try this once. Its not like the others trust me.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESE53) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17
    Thanks, just finished reading that, but I think I'm gonna wait awhile, like they say if it ain't broke don't try and fix it. My setup is working flawlessly so Im just gonna be content with that for awhile. Thanks for he heads up though.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Also, as much of a pain as it is to re-download your apps, always do a complete factory wipe and a cache partition wipe before you flash a new ROM.

Maybe I will try it later this afternoon, apps all come back on their own, so no need to redownload....just have too give it time to reinstall them all and stay out of the market till it's done.
    Twitter? My Apps List

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Maybe I will try it later this afternoon, apps all come back on their own, so no need to redownload....just have too give it time to reinstall them all and stay out of the market till it's done.
    I highly recommend Titanium to backup apps and reinstall, the v.6 with Chevy's 1.2Ghz kernel has run good and cool so far for me. Also, Pete has updated the market app so all apps should show. in the previous version I did not show my Weather Bug Premium but it is back now.

And yes Sam, I have posted here again, get up off the floor ....

Quote Originally Posted by doughdaddy View Post
    I highly recommend Titanium to backup apps and reinstall, the v.6 with Chevy's 1.2Ghz kernel has run good and cool so far for me. Also, Pete has updated the market app so all apps should show. in the previous version I did not show my Weather Bug Premium but it is back now.

And yes Sam, I have posted here again, get up off the floor ....
    LMBO! Just had to pick my jaw

I will try it when I get home from church
    Twitter? My Apps List

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    LMBO! Just had to pick my jaw

I will try it when I get home from church
    Are we surfing in Church

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Forgot to mention how nice the browser is. Its so smooth. The Multitouch is amazing! I just added Chevy's 1.2ghz kernel and wow!

izzy182 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

I'm prsently running DroidMod @ 1.2ghz, with DarkDroid Special Edition 24k, and have no issues. I've been hearing some issues of some apps not showing up with these latest three ROM. Have you experience any yet.

where did you catch your DarkDroid Edition? does it have 7 screens? based on the ESE53 build?

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Are we surfing in Church
    Lol very guilty of that all the time! Anyway, I gotta try this, but I have to learn how to flash and wipe without droidmod updater!

He's up to version 0.8 now, see this thread: http://alldroid.org/threads/16197-Bu...8-ESE53-STABLE
    Twitter? My Apps List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast