I have a Galaxy Nexus. I have an Galaxy S3 too...sort of. One of the ... Android Smartphones forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Remembering just why i love AOSP.

Advertisement

I have a Galaxy Nexus. I have an Galaxy S3 too...sort of.

One of the beautiful things about running stock android is the development community. With one download I was able to flash SMemo, working SVoice, all the sounds/ringtones/wallpapers, that floating video thingy (available on the market as super video), and a few other goodies like a modified touchwiz launcher theme and icons from the S3. They all work too.

Also was able to fix the gamma issues, get rid of that nasty grey gradient in some menus and tweak the hell out of everything from quick toggles tospeed settings.

I have to way I am pretty pleased.

So far.....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Good deal Jay!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I didn't have time. Sold it.
    Now on Note but it's gonna go too. Need the cash for the SIII...
    Well done Jay. So far...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just couldn't wait del. My S2 had developed issues so I had to do something. Still have the option for the evo but I doubt I will go that route. The custom Tom I'm on fixes some of the issues with the nexus, and I'm loving all the options I have.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The Nexus is a great smartphone Jay. And its pure Google. No trimmings to complicate.
    But I liked the HTC One X very much and I'm tempted...or should I wait for the SIII? The one I had was flawless and very, very fast. Without Sense 4.0 of course...and just with the Nova launcher. Quality was excellent.