Alright, I had to wipe my Nexus One because there was something running on it ... Android Smartphones forum

scootersdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2

Redownload Apps?

Advertisement

Alright, I had to wipe my Nexus One because there was something running on it that was draining the battery and no amount of shutting stuff down would stop it. Advanced Task Killer wasn't doing diddly, I had GPS turned off and yet I was losing 1% of my juice every three minutes. Now that I wiped it, the phone is fine again and I am now restoring all my apps and stuff. The contacts I was able to import from my SIM card but interestingly enough there was a lot of old stuff on there and not a lot of my new numbers. Not sure why that would be.

Anyway, I was wondering...if I have paid apps how can I restore them without paying for them all over again? I need to add that I had to open a new gmail account because for some reason I could not get the phone to accept my username and password. So that might mess me up...

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by scootersdaddy View Post
    Anyway, I was wondering...if I have paid apps how can I restore them without paying for them all over again? ............
    Contact the app developers and explain your situation. Include your device and personal information, old and new if necessary, and ask for their help. It's a lot of trouble but that may be your only solution.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 02-10-2010 at 08:39 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

scootersdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks! I only had one that cost more than a couple of bucks so I will contact them and see.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you try resetting your gmail account password from a PC? If you ever replace or wipe your phone you will get all your apps back, both paid and free, as well as email, contacts, calendar and even many settings are backed up to your Google account.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4