Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I bought a Curve and I'm selling my Sidekick LX. I've had a curve before, ... Android Smartphones forum

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Pearl for SK LX?

Advertisement

I bought a Curve and I'm selling my Sidekick LX. I've had a curve before, and I miss it. The only real thing the sidekick wins me over with is the IM applications. Everything else is just EH.

They keyboard is bigger.. but you can't use it one handed easily. The apps are really a joke. Only a few good ones, and you can't carry them if you upgrade your sidekick from a previous generation device. I had a good 100$ or more worth of apps and ringtones on my sidekick 3.. gone.

I've been jumping between the sidekick line and blackberries for a while now.. I don't know if it will ever end, but I hope it ends here. With the 8310. (:

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL I know what you're saying about jumping between devices. I have used the SK Color, 2 and 3, and the BB 950, 7730, 7100t, 7105t, and Pearl. For me, I don't think it will end unless I get the LX (or ID). I don't want the Slide.

But there are times I want the full keyboard of the SK but I like the 8800. Then again I want the SureType that comes with the Pearl. If u want to get rid of your LX, how much are u selling it for and where are u located? I'm in TX but can't afford $400 for it either.

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I bought a Curve and I'm selling my Sidekick LX. I've had a curve before, and I miss it. The only real thing the sidekick wins me over with is the IM applications. Everything else is just EH.

They keyboard is bigger.. but you can't use it one handed easily. The apps are really a joke. Only a few good ones, and you can't carry them if you upgrade your sidekick from a previous generation device. I had a good 100$ or more worth of apps and ringtones on my sidekick 3.. gone.

I've been jumping between the sidekick line and blackberries for a while now.. I don't know if it will ever end, but I hope it ends here. With the 8310. (:
    I will purchase your LX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12