I have had the 8700c since Saturday. I am first time BB user. It is ... Android Smartphones forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Opinions on the new Cingular 3125 phone

Advertisement

I have had the 8700c since Saturday. I am first time BB user. It is a very powerful device. Not sure if I am sold on it though. I really want something smaller and more compact like my Razr. Cingular has not released the Pearl yet, but I did check it out at a TMO store. It was ok, just not crazy about the track ball. I may be better off with one of the smart phones like the Cingular 3125. I would give up the full keyboard as I don't type large volumes of emails, just short ones and browse the internet. Plus, I like flip phones. Any opnions/feedback on the new Cingular 3125 or it's older sister the 2125?

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Re: Opinions on the new Cingular 3125 phone

I have had many Microsoft phones, both the Pocketpc and Smartphone. If one thing comes to mind when thinking about any of them it is poor radio reception. That is one of hte reasons I switched from the Microsoft products. If you want a good PDA with mediocre phone reception I would say go for it. If you want a good PDA with great e-mail and great phone reception stick with the Blackberry.

My .02
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

racker no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Opinions on the new Cingular 3125 phone

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i agree with eric. Going from the razor to a blackberry will definently take some getting used to size wise. I say hang in there for at least 29 of the 30 day return policy to really give a shot. I've had everything from the razor to smartphones (wm 2003) to the latest cingular 8125 (wm5.0) and my bb 8700c is by far the best.