Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By catstide
  • 1 Post By RogerG
  • 1 Post By Delfim

I recently received a Note3 OBEX case from Seidio for review. Once again Seidio has ... Android Smartphones forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional

Note3 Seidio OBEX review:

I recently received a Note3 OBEX case from Seidio for review. Once again Seidio has my admiration for their great products. The case is a sleek fitting great feeling case in your hands. Let's get down to the nitty gritty on it. First let's get the cons out of the way.

1. It makes the phone feel huge...but let's admit it. The phone is huge to start with.
    2. The port covers are somewhat hard to open. This might be a problem for ones with nice long fingernails.
    3. There is a dot matrix on the underside of the screen protector that might be annoying to some folks. It's hardly noticeable unless you look at it from an angle. They serve a very important purpose...I'll cover that below.
    4. Makes the phone get a little hotter during charging. Not sure if this is a problem or not.
    5. Some people have complained about a slight echo on the other end of the line.

1. The case just looks and feels great. The case comes in 2 color options. Black and red or black and gray.
    2. The screen protector works as well as any stick on screen protector. You really don't notice it's there. The little dot matrix (IMO) is there to eliminate the rainbow effect that you get with some other lay on screen protectors.
    3. The included clip (in the combo pack which only costs 10 bucks more) works great and has a locking clip to prevent those accidental bumps and drops. It's a nice carry option for this large device.
    4. Just as advertised this case protects from the elements and accidental drops.

Overall opinion of this case is that it is a must have. The ports are easily accessible (with the slight exception of the charging port) and is easily an every day case.
    RogerG likes this.
    lighten's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks Cats!
    catstide likes this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Good review Cats! Thanks.
    catstide likes this.