Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

That's pretty much the way it went, KTW. I was hopped up and deranged from ... Android Smartphones forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

That's pretty much the way it went, KTW. I was hopped up and deranged from all the medication I was taking at the time. Two days before my back surgery, my Nexus one took a huge dump on me and I was without a smartphone for one night. I went completely insane, and had a buddy of mine drive me to ATT early the next morning. I could barely walk, face filled with anguish, and there i was... Faced with a decision that's brought many a good man to his knees; Android or iOS, iPhone or the Captivate. Hated the Captivate so I chose wisely and went with the iPhone. Been in love ever since.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    LOL so it needs 2 of you and the aid of some substances to try and attack the playbook, this is going to be interesting
    Lol. I was just fooling about... I like the Playbook

The hippie lettuce was my way of expressing deep concern for Cooleys kidneys. You know, a natural pain remedy.

In all seriousness. Cooley, rest up and get better. I know the pain from a back injury and I know the mental strain it causes. All you can do is give it time and push through it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks Cap, really.
    Comp finally approved pain management. Thanks to one ***(istant) manager I have to wait until Thursday for the appointment. I am not a med taker by nature, but when pain shoots down ya leg and almost drops you then pride and stubbornesss goes out the window.

Off with boys today so not taking. Shouldn't be moving around and my youngest says "we'll help you daddy". I have good boys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12