Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was very dissapointment with their facebook application to be honest, you can't even get ... Android Smartphones forum

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I was very dissapointment with their facebook application to be honest, you can't even get a icon for your inbox you have to sign into the browser to do anything.... on the ipod touch atleast you can press if you like or if want to comment on something. Stupid. And that Widget for Facebook, what's that? I think its rather pointless, just has one comment and a place to share your status.... I thought it would be more detailed, anyways

Still waiting for UPS to get here!! Impacient I guess lol
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

Wow, so I got my Droid yesterday hooked it up, and it didn't come with alot on it... kinda blah SO I added the stuff I had on my eris... it doesn't have the cool message widget like the Eris does, wehre you can thumb thru them right on one of the screens, so upset there... hmm love the flash, the keyboard is pretty nice, but, all to be honest, I miss my eris! now if I could get it to look just like my eris's features, than maybe. I love Android, and the phone is cool, and YOUTUBE on it is amazing! so a few more days to keep messing with the phone and try and figure out how much I can get the Droid to look lik emy ERIS lmao if that's possible, if anyone knows, PLEASE let me know! Thanks.

Tommorrow is my sons 4th b-day so when we go get his Cake, I will use the Nava than to see how awesome it is put the Droid Vrs TomTom lol
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The eris has the htc Sense ui, great eye candy and a few great widgets, give it some time and see which you like better.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Don't let the plain look fool you. This is a huge asset for the Droid because its ready to become what ever you want it to be as far as the user interface(UI). There are many options in the market for Home Replacements(HR) and themes that you cant have with the Eris because it already uses HTC's custom sense UI which cant be changed other than the wallpaper as far as I know. I don't use text widgets but I've seen some that look and function better than the one in the sense UI. Maybe another Stacker can chime in on that.

Some HR to check out on the market would be: Home++(my fav before I rooted), GDE, and Open Home. The only 3 I've tried but theres more. You can also just search home replacements. And give it some time.
    Last edited by rdills; 02-03-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Yeah, I will have to look because right now, I honestly miss my Eris, but if I can get it to do what I want lol and look the way I want, than it will be an awesome phone,

ALSO, how come when I am in a call, and I stick my face away from the screen I CAN'T END MY CALL!!!! I accidently called someone didn't want to tried to hang up and I got Hello AHello lol! is there something wrong with teh phone if I can't hang up? the window is black.. I have to slide the keyboard out just to get anything...
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

I have seen random reports of issues with the screen staying dark even after you take it away from your face. I have never had it happen and neither has my son on either of our DROIDS. Is it just lagging or does it even stay dark after 10 seconds or so?
    Twitter? My Apps List

It stays dark, I have to either open the keyboard to get a screen since the icons below ain't working bc it bieng non-lit up, or I have to push the lock button which makes it worse bc than I have to unlock and get back in. Sometimes it laggs and sometimes it don't. It's usually when I make the call it does, but when I get a call it don't....
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

AHHHHH I just wanna SCREAM!!!!! Motorola Droid is NOT MY FRIEND! okay so calls I can't hang up bc the screen lags so bad! that even now when I open the keyboard which cured it before, doens't when in a call so I have to press the lock button, unlock than end call....

than last night I was in walmart, full battery, but horrible signal, as soon as I lost the signal, the phone beeps dead battery phone is shuttin off, so I turned it back on, FULL BATTERY, 100%, than I would walk somemore and lose the signal again and BAM phone shuts off,... Uh, I just wanna scream!!!

I never had this problem with my HTC Droid Eris,... uh!
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

That's not normal, make them give you a new one.
    Twitter? My Apps List

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Yeah somethings not right. You can try a factory reset. Settings-privacy-factory data reset. 1st You should back up your data(sms, call log, etc,) if you want to keep it. This should help but if not you must have it replaced.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalette09 View Post
    AHHHHH I just wanna SCREAM!!!!! Motorola Droid is NOT MY FRIEND! okay so calls I can't hang up bc the screen lags so bad! that even now when I open the keyboard which cured it before, doens't when in a call so I have to press the lock button, unlock than end call....

than last night I was in walmart, full battery, but horrible signal, as soon as I lost the signal, the phone beeps dead battery phone is shuttin off, so I turned it back on, FULL BATTERY, 100%, than I would walk somemore and lose the signal again and BAM phone shuts off,... Uh, I just wanna scream!!!

I never had this problem with my HTC Droid Eris,... uh!
    Definately not supposed to happen. But I can say my Eris has locked up before when I was trying to make a call. But with every new phone these things are mass produced and bound to have one or 2 here and there that is buggy.

Hope you don't have any issues replacing it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    That's not normal, make them give you a new one.
    wish I could, but I just bought it off a person on here... I can't get a new one... I prolly can't even get tech support!
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

I took off a task free application and now its working "so far" I was reading and reading and seen that those type of applications can actually make that a problem... so far so good,...

How do I get my phone to not look so damn BLAH! Which theme is WORTH paying the money for, Open home is 3.99 and i seen there's an ahome and something else...
    - Juggalette09

--------------
    LG EnV3

I never use a task killer, I agree that Android phones don't need them, and they can cause trouble. Try pandahome, it's free and pretty customizable, a few free themes for it too. Home++ is nice too.

There's a number on the USB cable for my droid for warranty replacements 866-406-5154, could always call and see if they will replace it for you.

Search the market for widgets to add to your home screen too.
    Twitter? My Apps List

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggalette09 View Post
    wish I could, but I just bought it off a person on here... I can't get a new one... I prolly can't even get tech support!
    I had a used BB storm and even though I didn't originally purchase it I was able to submit through warranty to get a new one for $49 (warranty claim payment). So I think you'll be able to... worth the try.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast